Chp 12

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 12 The little sister was stunned when she met
  Tang Anan again. She said that she had not used the Internet to obtain information since she came here.

  It seems that they are still aware of what is happening in various places in a timely manner.

  But what ordinary people don't know is that within a month, the army will come to rescue the first batch of important people in the city and go to the nearest Nanyang base.

  That place was a shelter built specifically to avoid natural and man-made disasters.

  And her next goal is to rescue the potential saviors in this city.

  "I forgot." She passed it lightly and patted him on the shoulder.

  "Collect more food and keep it at home. At least more than two months' worth of food. This is my last advice to you." "You

  can take the supplies later. Don't be greedy. You can't take that much at one time. It will be easy for something to happen."

  After she finished speaking, she looked up at Yan Jili beside her, "Don't worry about those people, we will solve it together later." "

  Okay." Yan Jili's eyes returned to her, "The superpowers on this floor There are quite a few."

  "The suppression of levels is not so easy to be surpassed." None of the superpowers on this floor have reached level 2, so why should they be afraid.

  "Although you don't have superpowers, I approve of your shooting skills." She took out some more bullets from the space and handed them to him.

  "If you don't want to kill people, break their legs."

  The people with guns below didn't dare to come up because there were too many superpowers gathered here.

  They were not sure about unknown things, so they did not dare to act rashly and provoke.

  "The thing I gave you can be regarded as an amulet.

  Their powers can't hurt you much, but you have to pay attention to avoid it. This thing also has durability." If it

  takes too much damage at one time, it will easily break. .

  "Understood." He smiled and said no more.

  "Then let's meet this group of superpowers." She walked towards the center, where there were the most superpowers.

  The man behind him, who had been waiting for the opportunity for a long time, wanted to step forward and attack Tang Anan, but before Tang Anan could take action, Yan Jili turned sideways and shot him in the leg.

  He had been staring at this man for a long time, and he did not hide his ill intentions towards Tang Anan at all. It would not be too much to break one of his legs.

  With the sound of a gunshot, the man fell to his knees, attracting everyone's attention.

  You must know that no one here knows how to use a gun, let alone make a gunshot.

  There was a lot of noise all around, and then it was quieted by a scolding from the center.

  The man kicked the woman away from his feet and walked slowly a foot in front of Yan Jili.

  "You're very faceless. When did the people below to get the goods become so arrogant?" A ball of flame rose up in the man's hand, as big as the palm of his hand.

  "I just taught a wicked person a lesson. I can't afford to be arrogant."

  Yan Jili's dark eyes held a hint of smile, "It's better to put away your powers, and be careful that bullets don't have eyes." "

  My brother's shooting skills are perfect." Tang Anan smiled sweetly, his tone full of pride. .

  The man stiffened, with a sullen look on his face: "How dare you look down on me, I think you are tired of living today." "

  Brother Qiang, he shouldn't be the one you have to deal with. The real problem is the little girl next to him. "

  The woman's voice sounded from far away, and when she looked closely, she turned out to be the girl on the first floor!

  I don’t know when she ran up.

  "Little sister, we meet again." The girl looked at her, her eyes full of malice, "You are not the only one with superpowers this time."

  Tang Anan puffed up his cheeks and rolled his big eyes in a circle, feeling in his heart Muttering.

  You called me a dead kid before, but now you call me little sister.

  She sneered: "You should change your name. The toad is lying on your feet. If you don't bite, you will hurt others."

  Tang Anan's clear eyes blinked, with an innocent look on his face.

  "Also, Auntie, what problem can I have? I'm just an ordinary kindergarten kid."

  (End of Chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com