Chp 77

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 77 New Friends

  "A month ago?" Tang Anan couldn't help but ask.

  Isn’t that the day when the end of the world begins?

  The little girl suddenly covered her mouth, looked at her with round eyes, and shook her head in panic, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said this."

  Tang Anan's clear eyes flashed, and his face returned to gentleness and kindness. She touched the little girl's head and said, "It's okay. If you can't tell me, I won't ask." The

  little girl's eyelashes trembled slightly, and her hands rested uneasily. She was about to speak when suddenly a voice came from far away. It sounded like it was calling her name.

  "Qiqi. Qiqi."

  The little girl suddenly raised her eyes, turned to look in the direction of the sound, and whispered: "It's mom."

  She held Tang An'an's hand, her eyes were moist and bright, and she said to her expectantly : "You shouldn't leave so quickly. We'll see you next time. It's time for me to go back."

  When she was about to let go of Tang An'an's hand, Tang An'an tightened his grip on her, showing reluctance: "You don't want to leave." Will you stay a little longer?"

  The little girl hesitated for a moment, but as the call got closer and closer, she shook her head, stared at Tang An'an, and said seriously, "It's almost night, you'd better go back quickly.

  " She wanted to leave, but suddenly came back and warned: "Don't turn on the lights at night, never turn on the lights! Not even a little flame will do!"

  Tang Anan nodded, looking at her leaving back, the corners of his lips raised slightly, his eyes filled with laughter. Contains a hint of interest.

  At this time, there can only be one type of alien that cannot see the light.

  However, this guess must be confirmed.
-The
  little girl kept running forward and soon fell into the woman's arms.

  The woman patted her back, her eyes darkened, and said, "Stay at home these two days and don't go out." The

  little girl buried in her arms raised her head with doubts in her eyes. She stared at her mother and asked : "Mom, why do I hide every time a stranger comes to our house?"

  "Have you forgotten the children who hurt you last time?" The woman's eyes were slightly cold and her voice was a little deeper.

  "But. But An An is different from those children." The little girl pursed her lips and argued in a low voice.

  The woman's eyes narrowed slightly, "Who is An An?"

  The little girl didn't know why her mother's eyes suddenly became so scary. She lowered her head and said uneasily: "It's a friend I just met. She's so kind!"

  "Okay." The woman interrupted her, holding her hand and walking home.

  When she got home, the woman locked the door and said to the girl inside: "I will bring you food in the next two days. You must not come out if you hear any sound like before. Do you understand?" The little girl lay on the door

  , Listen quietly to your mother's orders, just like the previous times.

  She responded weakly, returned to her little bed, and looked out the window blankly. No, the windows here were covered with paper from the outside, and you couldn't see the scenery outside at all.

  He lowered his head and murmured: "Why do you want to lock me up again?"

  She knew that her life had been different since the first batch of foreigners came in. At first, the adults would not drive them home until late at night.

  But since the second batch of children brought by foreigners had conflicts with them, they not only stayed at home, but were directly locked up.

  I will probably hear my father’s voice again tonight.

  Are the strangers going to leave without saying a word again?
  But she likes the girl An An, and she doesn't want to lose a new friend so soon.

  The little girl lay on the bed, her eyes closed and she didn't know what she was thinking about.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com