Chp 18

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 18 Plastic Sisterhood

  Her current age is not suitable for gathering all the saviors. It is not too late to start recruiting them after the foundation here is solid.

  Yan Jili beamed with joy, reached out to touch her head, and said seriously: "Thank you." "

  You're welcome." She responded with a smile, "Next we should collect medicines."

  "You can go to two more places. I'm looking for your teammates."

  Helping him reach the second level can be regarded as his reward for this period of time.

  Yan Jili's expression changed, and his eyes were worried: "What about you?"

  Although she was more capable than him, he couldn't rest assured looking at her tiny little one.

  Without him, she would have to walk by herself, and no one would be able to carry her away.

  "Don't worry about me. I'm different from you. I came to this world with a mission." When he spoke, his tone sounded like a middle school student.

  "Do you dislike me?" As soon as the words came out, Yan Jili realized something was wrong and looked out the window as if to cover up.

  "Brother, why do you think that?" Tang Anan said "0" to express her surprise.

  "Although we have only been together for a short time, I already treat you as a brother, and we will meet again in the future." "

  But before that, I still have a lot of things that I need to do on my own." She explained patiently.

  Yan Jili looked at her, as if he was struggling with something, "How will I find you in the future?"

  He knew that Tang Anan's identity was not as simple as it seemed, but he would not believe Liang Zehan's so-called dwarfism speculation.

  She was elusive to him. But if he could have a sister, he hoped it would be her.

  "Well, if I will stay in one place for a long time in the future, it will be the Nanyang base."

  Tang Anan searched out the memories of this base from her mind. There is no doubt that this base is indeed the foothold in her plan. one.

  "Okay, I will go there to look for you in the future. If I can't find you, I will wait for you there." His expression was extremely serious.

  Tang An'an was touched in her heart and said softly: "Okay."

  She reached out and patted his shoulder: "Let's not talk about this for now. We still have a few days to stay together. Don't make it as sad as parting between life and death." Yan

  Jili He smiled cooperatively, opened the car door, turned around and stretched out his hands to her: "Let's go to the pharmacy and find the supplies you want."

  Tang An nestled in his arms, and the two of them headed to a nearby pharmacy.

  Before they reached the place, they saw two girls being chased by zombies. When the zombies' sharp black nails were about to penetrate the chest of the girl who was running slower.

  The girl exclaimed and subconsciously pulled the girl in the black dress in front of her to try to shield her from the knife.

  Suddenly, a fire burned on the zombie, it fell to the ground, and the girl was rescued.

  Yan Jili took back his hand, his eyes darkened, as if he was displeased by the girl's behavior, and walked steadily towards them.

  Tang Anan took a look at the identity information of the two girls. They were sisters, and neither of them had any supernatural powers. It was the younger sister who was holding back, and it was the elder sister who was used to block the knife.

  "They are actually sisters." She was a little surprised. Unexpectedly, in times of crisis, someone would actually use a loved one to block the knife.

  "Sisters?" Yan Jili was surprised, "I thought it was some kind of plastic sisterhood."

  Xu did not expect that Yan Jili also knew Internet slang. Tang Anan was amused by him, "This statement is also consistent."

  Both sisters looked up. Come over, when my sister saw Yan Jili, her eyes lit up and she ran towards him.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com