Chp 19

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 19 Your life has nothing to do with me.
  "Help me!" She desperately tried to grab Yan Jili's arm.

  Yan Jili avoided it very coldly, and walked towards the door of the pharmacy, as if he was not the one who saved the person just now.

  The girl's hand failed, and a trace of confusion flashed in her eyes, as if she didn't expect him to avoid it.

  Seeing him walking straight towards her sister, she gritted her teeth and followed closely.

  Walking up to the girl in the black dress, she sat on the ground and seemed to have not recovered yet. Maybe she didn't expect that her biological sister would use herself to block the knife.

  Suddenly there was a muffled groan, and the girl in the black skirt turned flushed, which seemed to be a sign of fever.

  "Sister, how are you?" Seeing that her life was not in danger for the time being, the girl hurried to the side of the girl in the black skirt with a concerned tone.

  But if she hadn't acted like before, her concern wouldn't have seemed so hypocritical.

  The girl on the ground began to lose consciousness. She grabbed the hand of the girl in front of her and whispered: "Run, run. I seem to have a fever." "

  What?" The girl was stunned, shook her hand away, and went to the house in horror. He took a few steps back.

  In her memory, people with fever turned into man-eating monsters!

  No, she can't die, she doesn't want to die here.

  Looking up at the two people who were about to arrive at the door of the pharmacy, she said urgently: "Please take me away. I am not a local. My home is in Y City."

  "If you can take me away, my family can pay you!"

  From her words, it can be seen that she did not consider her sister at all.

  Yan Jili didn't say anything, but Tang An'an in his arms spoke. She pointed at the girl on the ground, half-smiling, "I'll take you out of G City, but what about her?" "She's going to

  mutate, and we can't take her away. "The girl evaded her eyes and hesitated.

  "The mutation is real, but it won't turn into the monster you said."

  Tang Anan's ears moved slightly, and she could hear the girl's delirious murmur: "Ran Ran, let's go quickly."

  She was really sincere. Her so-called sister left very cleanly, and leaving her behind was particularly clean.

  Chen Ruoran's face stiffened, "I saw it with my own eyes. If you mutate, you will definitely not be able to come back."

  She stared at Yan Jili, "Send me home safely, and I will give you the reward you want."

  Yan Jili just looked at Tang An'an The cute little girl on top of her head remained silent, as if she didn't exist.

  "Well, it's true that I can't come back, but."

  Tang Anan's lips curled up slightly, and he patted Yan Jili's arm: "Brother, I want to save her." Referring to the girl in the black skirt.

  Yan Jili was a little worried and whispered: "There is still a fifty percent risk of mutation after a fever. I can't leave a hidden danger around you." The

  implication is that the girl is not worth his risk. He has already Put Tang Anan's safety first.

  Tang Anan knew his worries, but she was 90% sure. The most important thing was that she couldn't stand the girl's ruthless and disgusting face.

  What is the reason that makes her completely ignore the love of sisters.

  Was it really just because he was worried about his own life that he left his sister behind and fled the city?

  If it was because of sisterly conflict, then why did the girl in the black dress remember to tell the girl to run when she was so feverish that she was delirious?
  From this point of view, sisterhood does exist, but one is plastic and the other is real.

  Half of the reason why she saved her was because the girl named Ran Ran was unhappy, and the other half was because.

  Even if the girl has a high fever and keeps mutating, she can use space medicine to increase her 50% chance of evolving into a superpower to 90%.

  The remaining ten percent depends on her own luck.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com