Chp 36

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 36: What is your mission?

  After knowing the truth of the matter, Chen Ruolan looked at the female zombie with a hint of sympathy, "She is also a poor person." No wonder the man would do this, but it was too extreme.

  Yan Jili said solemnly: "Even so, he raised his wife without caring about her thoughts. In the end, it was just to satisfy his own selfish desires." This kind of love is abnormal and wrong. What kind of man is he if he goes against his wife's true wishes?

  Tang Anan looked at her and whispered: "As you wish."

  All the golden threads poured in, and the next second, the female zombie's screams stopped completely, and her limbs fell limply, making no sound.

  Tang Anan asked Yan Jili to put her down, walked quickly to the man on the ground, and kicked him hard as if to vent her anger, with an unhappy look on her face: "Infuriating!" Both of them knew why

  Tang Anan was angry and knew what was going on. After passing by, they also wanted to kick him.

  "Let's go." Tang Anan didn't take her crystal core. She didn't want to take it, and she didn't lack this one.

  Several people walked out of the house, and Chen Ruolan looked back. She sighed in her heart, if it weren't for Tang An'an's medicine, she would have folded it inside.

  If it would become that kind of fodder, just thinking about it makes me feel chills.

  After spending another day cleaning up part of the house, and feeling that the space warehouse had enough seeds and vegetables, Tang Anan stopped exploring the house.

  [Congratulations to the host for completing the exploration of the farm and gaining 200 redemption points]

  Tang Anan was surprised: "Why didn't you remind me when I was in the mall before?" When did this function exist?

  [The materials collected on the farm can be used for space farm cultivation, other materials are not included in this category] This means that only when you obtain something related to space will you be prompted.

  Tang Anan: "That's it." She glanced at the crystal cores in the space warehouse and asked her: "Qiqi, are there enough crystal cores for you to upgrade?" She said before that after reaching level

  three, the target can be updated in real time. Tasks can be completed one by one with clear goals, which will be much more convenient for her.

  [There are enough crystal cores, has the host confirmed to upgrade the system? ]

  "Confirm." After Tang Anan's voice confirmation, the system entered the upgrade state. She glanced at the two people around her, and then looked at Yan Jili, who she had spent the longest time with.

  "Brother, you can go look for your teammates starting today." Although her teammates were not allowed to come back within a month, she already had enough to do here, so she might as well let him take the initiative to look for his teammates.

  Tang An'an's young face was full of seriousness and relief, "You have successfully awakened your superpower, and your superpower level has also been raised to level two. For now, as long as you don't encounter an opponent with a higher level than you, you can The chances of winning are very high."

  Yan Jili knelt down and looked at her level, with reluctance and worry in his eyes. He really regarded this child as his sister. No matter how powerful she is, her body is still that of a child. It is not convenient for her to move alone before the end of the world, let alone in this end of the world where everyone is panicking?

  "Have you decided? I wanted to ask you when we first met." Yan Jili put his hand on her little head with a serious expression, "Who are you here for, what is your mission, and who will send a How old is a child to do such a dangerous task?" He had too many questions that he wanted to ask clearly, but he didn't know what would happen even if Tang Anan was willing to tell him.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com