Chp 23

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 23 It's All Mine
  Tang Anan blinked, walked to the workbench, took out a bucket of oil, and placed it in front of Yan Jili, his eyes clear and innocent.

  "Is this barrel of oil enough? What I just discovered may be that my brothers and sisters who work here want to take it home." The

  two looked at each other and it was self-evident.

  Yan Jili seemed to breathe a sigh of relief, touched her head and lifted the bucket of oil on the ground.

  "It's lucky that you found this barrel of oil, otherwise we might have to stay here today."

  Some people around who were suspicious of Tang Anan's behavior of taking out the oil immediately threw their previous thoughts out of the sky when they heard what Yan Jili said.

  Regardless of whether she really found it there, how does the source of the oil matter?
  Chen Ruoran looked at Tang Anan's back thoughtfully. If she remembered correctly, Tang Anan had never been near the workbench over there since he entered the door.

  As she thought about it, a bold idea came to her mind. Could it be that she has awakened two powers?

  Chen Ruoran's eyes darkened.

  Why, there are always people who have more than themselves, huh, it’s really hateful.

  If they were all destroyed...then no one would be better than me.

  Her eyes were locked on Tang An'an, and then she glanced at the sleeping Chen Ruolan, and the corners of her lips twitched slightly, then slowly raised again.

  Everyone walked closer into the pharmacy, fearing that when the door opened later, something rushing in from the outside would bite them first.

  At this time, no one noticed that Chen Ruoran was slowly approaching the two people at the door.

  Yan Jili opened the lid and looked at Tang Anan.

  The two of them counted down: "3, 2, 1!"

  The door was half open, and the huge rats outside were restless, scratching Yan Jili with their sharp claws.

  However, Yan Jili quickly swayed out all the oil in his hand and poured it all over their bodies.

  Fire ignited in the palms of the hands, the flames ignited on their fur, and the shrill screams pierced the ears.

  In an instant, a group of half-adult-sized rats jumped wildly, and even violently knocked away the ignited rats in front and tried to rush inside.

  Tang Anan calmly harvested their brains with gold wire. When the two mice in front of her fell down, she wanted to close the door fiercely.

  Tang Anan felt a push, and without noticing, he was pushed out from behind.

  "An'an!" With an urgent cry, Yan Jili hurriedly reached out to pull her. No one expected that someone would sneak up on her at such a critical moment.

  Chen Ruoran, who was standing behind them, laughed softly. She watched with excitement as they both fell out of the door.

  In an instant, Tang Anan stabilized his figure, pushed Yan Jili back at an extremely fast speed, then stretched out his hand and threw Chen Ruoran out the door.

  Tang Anan's eyes were dark, and she whispered: "Use skills, hallucination."

  Chen Ruoran's eyes became dull suddenly.

  She chuckled, with a dazed expression and a look of obsession in her eyes. She stumbled towards the group of rats, shouting.

  "Hahaha, mine, everything is mine! My parents are mine, and the certificates and trophies are mine too. I am the good boy, I am the best." As he spoke, he turned sad

  again His expression: "Fang Yu, why do you like her? Why! Why do you all like her? Why. Why!" His

  expression was crazy: "I am the sister, she is the sister who should have let me, always let me !"

  Seeing the unexpected situation in front of them, everyone inside was shocked.

  But in the blink of an eye, the girl in the white dress pushed the child out, but now she went out by herself.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com