Chp 37

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 37 The Team Disbanded
  Tang Anan responded with a smile, "I can't answer these questions for you yet."

  Yan Jili lowered his eyelashes and his eyes were dim. He knew in his heart that she would not say anything now.

  "Then you must live until the day I come to find you." He looked at her deeply and held her in his arms.

  Chen Ruolan looked at the two people in front of her in silence. She saw that the tall man's eyes were red and veins appeared in the hand holding Tang An'an.

  She hesitated for a few seconds, and then asked: "Aren't you brother and sister? What does this mean, do you want to separate?"

  In her opinion, no matter how precocious Tang Anan behaves, he is still a child now. As an older brother, he He obviously didn't want to let her leave alone, so why did he agree?
  "Ah, Sister Lan, I will also come to Nanyang Base to find An An in the future." Tang Anan took her hand, with a sweet smile on her young face.

  "Are you going to Nanyang Base?" Chen Ruolan shook her little hand back, looked at Yan Jili and asked, "Mr. Yan, aren't you going with us?"

  Although they only got along with them for a few days, for Chen Ruolan As far as she was concerned, they were already her close friends. Along the way, she also saw how much Yan Jili loved this girl. How could he be willing to really separate?
  Yan Jili let go of his hand and stood up slowly. He looked at Chen Ruolan, who looked confused, and said: "An'an is stronger than you think. Her ability is above you and me. If she can't protect herself, then neither can I." After all, she was the one who took him away from her

  . A person saved from the claws of mutant zombies.

  His eyes were heavy: "What's more, my brothers are still missing. They are also my responsibility. I must find them."

  Chen Ruolan was slightly startled. From what he meant, An An's identity seemed not simple.

  She fell silent.

  Tang Anan's watery eyes flashed, and she looked at Chen Ruolan, "Sister Lan is going back to find her family, right?" "Yeah."

  Chen Ruolan felt the warmth in her hands, and she sighed slowly; "Mr. Yan said you You are very capable. I believe you can reach Nanyang Base smoothly." He looked at her solemnly: "Then, I also believe that you will be able to reach Nanyang Base safely." "An'an, if there is a chance in the future, I will go to Nanyang Base to find you

  . You."

  "Okay." Tang Anan nodded and raised his hand. Under Chen Ruolan's doubtful gaze, a golden light penetrated into her eyebrows, and she only heard a chuckle, "Sister Lan, this is my gift to you. I can keep you worry-free along the way."

  As she said that, she winked mischievously: "But it's not omnipotent. If there are too many fatal injuries, my sister will die."

  Chen Ruolan felt a touch of warmth between her eyebrows and smiled knowingly. , touched Tang Anan's little head, "Anan, thank you."

  See you at the Nanyang base in the future.
-Farewell
  to his two temporary teammates, Tang Anan returned to acting alone.

  [Update target mission: Go to the villa area and find the savior Chi Yanhuai. Please ask the host to navigate to the destination according to the map]

  [In half a month, the army heading to City G for rescue will arrive at its destination. The major general leading the team is the savior's brother, and the host can blend into the team.]

  Tang Anan listened carefully and felt something was wrong.

  "Wait a minute, what do you mean by blending in?" I'm so cute, do I need to blend in?
  [The host's body is an ordinary member of the public and does not qualify for the first batch of escorts, so he naturally got in.] 007's tone was a bit gloating.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com