Chp 70

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 70 Are you from the villa area?
  In an instant, Tang Anan saw the neck of this brain-eating beast! She immediately used the teleportation skill, and the golden thread surged towards the brain-eating beast's neck.

  The positions of one person and one beast suddenly changed. In an instant, the brain-eating beast's head rolled to the ground, and its strange body also fell down.

  A few people saw the scene in front of them, and they were shocked and happy at the same time. They have a way to kill these monsters.

  Seeing this, most of them took the risk and imitated Tang Anan's actions just now, slicing the monster's neck with sharp daggers.

  But some people didn't react quickly enough and were stabbed directly in the head. The monster lay on his body contentedly and drank, greedy and sadistic.

  "Damn!" The eyes of the comrades beside him were bloodshot, glaring at the monster that exposed its neck and devoured his comrades, and angrily pointed the dagger at its fatal weakness.

  He raised the knife and dropped it, and another monster's head fell to the ground.

  Their hearts were filled with grief, and they attacked with all their resentment.

  Soon, all the monsters were wiped out. But their comrades never came back.

  Some people knelt down beside their comrades. Their rough hands covered the faces of their comrades who were staring blankly, smoothing his empty eyes. The men gritted their teeth and took away his identity symbol.

  He performed a military salute with a low and hoarse voice, "Brother, we will report your sacrifice to the major general. Rest in peace." The

  surrounding soldiers also performed military salutes to the brothers beside them and took away their belongings.

  Chi Yanhuai returned to Tang An'an and grabbed her hand with a worried look on his face. His palm stayed on top of her arm, and the emerald green light gradually enveloped her injured arm.

  He asked in a deep voice, "Where did this wound come from?"

  Tang An'an felt a warm feeling. The wound that was still bleeding a moment ago had become intact, not even a scar was left. She praised, "Brother's The powers are becoming more and more useful."

  Looking at his worried eyes, she smiled and said, "Brother, don't worry, it wasn't the monster's claws that scratched it, it was the sharp stone." "Don't worry, no

  . Will be infected."

  "That's good." Knowing that she was fine, Chi Yanhuai's anxious heart relaxed.

  Because too many powers were used in a short period of time, Chi Yanhuai's body became a little weak. Seeing this, Tang An'an immediately took out the power supplement potion from the warehouse.

  Passed it to him, "Drink it quickly. We must maintain abundant energy at all times."

  "Okay." Chi Yanhuai took the potion and drank it in one gulp.

  The two of them looked at the soldiers walking towards them. Tang Anan roughly counted and found that only half of the people who came this time were left!
  It is estimated that some people died in that warehouse without even a chance to escape.

  The leading soldier led the other brothers to perform a military salute with them. His face was heavy and his tone was grateful: "Thank you so much for this little brother and this little girl."

  He looked down at the little girl who was not even as tall as his own waist. He hesitated for a moment, but when he thought of her fearless actions in the face of danger and her amazing ability, he felt a little respect.

  "You are very strong." He praised sincerely, sizing up the two children in front of him, and nodded, "What a formidable young man." "Thank you for the compliment."

  Tang Anan also looked at the people in front of him calmly.

  "Officer, is your major general named Chi Yanduo?" Chi Yanhuai looked at the styles of military uniforms on their bodies, and then contacted the major general they just mentioned, and he already made up his mind.

  "Yes, our major general is indeed Chi Yanduo. Do you know him?" A trace of surprise flashed in the officer's eyes. Except for the people in the villa area, what they did here was completely unknown to ordinary people.

  " Are
  you from the villa area?" he asked.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com