121-130

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 121

  Chi Yanhuai realized it later and sneered helplessly.

  As expected, worry leads to chaos. Because he was too worried, he even forgot about it.

  His big hands rubbed her head several times, feeling resentful.

  "Are you smart now? Why didn't you know how to hide behind me just now?"

  "Still stubborn to rush forward."

  Tang Anan pulled down the big hand that was causing trouble on his head, held it in his arms and swung it for a few times, then simply hung it on his head. On him.

  "I was wronged by the fireflies, so I just wanted to kill them with my own hands." "

  Who would have thought that your powers would soar unexpectedly, and you would kill all the fireflies with a wave of your hand."

  "It makes me unable to exert my strength!"

  Tang Anan got off him and took the food on the table and ate with relish.

  Although Chi Yanhuai was helpless and worried, he couldn't bear to say anything to her.

  I can only remind myself silently in my heart that I must be more careful for her next time.

  Tang Anan was eating deliciously, and Chi Yanhuai was looking at her in ecstasy.

  A clear and loud voice broke the peaceful scene of years.

  "Brother Yan Huai, are An'an okay?"

  Qiqi trotted in, sweat breaking out on her forehead.

  Before Chi Yanhuai could answer, Tang Anan spoke first and said,
  "I'm fine, it's just a minor injury."

  "Did you come here so late, did it scare you?"

  Tang Anan picked up the remaining food on the table. The last big strawberry was handed to Qiqi.

  Chi Yanhuai frowned, it was for An An...

  But Tang Anan didn't notice this, and patted Qiqi's shoulder as if to comfort her, to reassure her.

  Qiqi looked at the strawberry lying in her palm and felt an indescribable feeling in her heart.

  He dodged his gaze as if he felt guilty.

  But when she saw Chi Yanhuai staring at Tang Anan from the corner of her eye.

  The last trace of guilt left in my heart was swept away.

  He put away the strawberries and smiled.

  "That's good. I thought something had happened to you. You scared me to death." "