Chp 68

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 68 appears, a new monster!

  The two of them walked towards the villa area, planning to go back and wait when they met a group of people. They were heading to a small supermarket.

  Different from ordinary people, these people are all wearing military uniforms, moving at a well-trained pace, and going straight to the goal.

  Chi Yanhuai looked at these people in military uniforms, pondered for a moment, and said, "They are the people who were photographed by the army to search for supplies." "Army." Tang An'an murmured, and suddenly his eyes lit up, and he looked at

  Chi Yanhuai and asked, "Who is it? Your brother and the others?"

  Chi Yanhuai: "It's possible." A glimmer of light flashed through his deep black eyes, and the smile on his thin lips was kind and gentle, and you could see his joyful mood at the moment.

  "Why don't you send a message to your brother and let's go directly to meet them." Tang An'an added: "They probably won't send people to collect supplies too far away, so they can only stay nearby temporarily." "Okay

  . ." Chi Yanhuai took out his mobile phone, edited the message and sent it, but when it was sent, it showed no signal. His message kept looping, and it was obvious that it could not be sent.

  Tang Anan took a glance and couldn't help but sigh, "The signal in this city is getting worse and worse."

  "How about we go find them." She suggested.

  Chi Yanhuai shook his head, "They are generally more cautious. Even if I say that I am the younger brother of their major general, they will not believe it easily. They will not take us there to meet up, and they may even try to get rid of us." "Go back and wait

  . ."He said.

  Tang Anan blinked, glanced at the soldiers who had already entered, and suddenly sighed, "The first friend I met when I came here is also a soldier."

  Chi Yanhuai looked down at her and said in confusion. "Soldier?" Those who can join the army must be at least sixteen years old now. Based on her age, her first friend should be about the same age as her.

  "Yeah." Tang An's young face showed a smile, and his voice was soft and sweet, "It's just that he has retired. He is already in his twenties. I don't know if he is still alive now." However, his

  current The ability should not be bad either. If she doesn't survive, wouldn't she lose?

  Thinking about it, she smiled again.

  "An An's circle of friends is really wide." Chi Yanhuai smiled, touched her soft hair, and said warmly, "Let's go back and wait for them." "Okay."

  Tang An'an nodded obediently.

  After a while, they saw two soldiers setting up guns and shooting inside, with solemn expressions on their faces, and growled, "Get out!" "

  It seems there is something dangerous." Tang Anan judged based on intuition, "That place. There aren't many zombies. With the number of bullets they fired and their shooting ability, they won't be forced to retreat." "

  Go and help, there's no need to go back and wait now." Chi Yanhuai said helplessly.

  He also didn't expect that all kinds of things would happen every time they wanted to leave. Maybe the end of the world was like a chaotic world, with no days of peace and "surprises" everywhere.

  "Yes." Tang An'an raised his hand, and the golden threads in his palm quickly surged towards the location of the incident.

  She took Chi Yanhuai's hand and ran to the small supermarket together.

  Tang An'an hadn't arrived yet, but he learned about the situation there through Jinsi. They are many monsters crawling on all fours. They are very fast and agile, and their bright red tongues are like the long tongues of lizards.

  But in addition to being as fast as lightning, their tongues also accurately deflected the oncoming bullets every time. This caused the few people who were sent out by the army to look for food to retreat frequently.

  "What is it this time?" Tang Anan frowned.

   I can't update regularly because of something, but I will update the word count for that day within the same day. Thank you all.

  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com