Chp 31

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 31 He is such a good person.
  "It seems there is something wrong." Tang Anan showed a naughty smile, "Brother, let's kick this door open and see what secrets are inside, okay?"

  Yan Jili's lips curled up. Hook, responded: "Okay."

  As soon as he finished speaking, his slender legs kicked directly towards the door. At this time, with a "squeak", the door opened.

  There were only a few millimeters between the soles of Yan Jili's shoes and the face of the person who opened the door. This person almost had to fly freely.

  "Yeah, the door opened by itself." Tang Anan clapped his hands happily.

  Chen Ruolan, who was standing next to her, suddenly broke into a cold sweat as she watched the two people's flirtatious actions.

  Is it too late for her to leave the team now?
  What should I do if my teammate is too strong? Waiting online, quite urgent.

  Yan Jili put down his legs calmly, and at the same time revealed the face of the person who opened the door.

  This was a feminine-looking man, tall and thin, looking at them with a gentle expression.

  Even though he was almost kicked, he didn't get angry. He seemed very calm and not easy to mess with.

  But Tang Anan is a troublemaker.

  "This, big brother?" Tang Anan said with a bright smile, "Have you eaten? I'm thirsty and want to drink water."

  The man looked at her with a gentle smile on his face, but his eyes were cold. People will feel like they are being targeted by vicious tongues.

  He spoke slowly: "Come in."

  Yan Jili nodded slightly and the three of them walked in. The man closed the door, the house was dimly lit, and all the windows were drawn with curtains.

  Since there has been no sunshine for a long time, the temperature in the room is low, making people feel chilly.

  Chen Ruolan shivered from the cold, she didn't say anything, she just rubbed her hands to keep warm without saying a word.

  A clear eye could see that something was wrong with the atmosphere, so it would be better for her to lower her presence.

  "I'll get you some water." The man turned and entered the back room.

  Looking at the man's back, Tang Anan was thoughtful, and she communicated with Yan Jili in a low voice.

  "He is so poor. The room is dark and cold. Even if there is no electricity, he is reluctant to light a candle." He said with a look of disgust.

  Chen Ruolan, who listened beside her, said: "..." Little ancestor, we are not here as guests, we are here uninvited.
  Besides, if the zombie cutting techniques outside are really done by this man, I'm afraid we won't see each other again. Until tomorrow’s sun!

  "What is Lanlan afraid of?" Tang Anan leaned forward slightly towards her and whispered in her ear: "Don't worry, you won't die."

  Chen Ruolan blushed, okay, she seemed to be timid.

  However, everyone would be scared when facing that kind of man! !
  She touched the small dagger in her pocket to confirm that the sharp weapon was still on her body, and finally felt a little relieved.

  If something went wrong later, she would kill that man with all her strength.

  She didn't dare to kill him. She could always hurt him with a knife, but her skills might not be as good as
  hers. As if he could see her thoughts, Tang Anan patted her weak shoulder with his small hand and encouraged her: "Lanlan Ganba, hold on." ."

  "???" Chen Ruolan: Grandpa, please have a sense of crisis, okay?
  But after a while, a man came out with a kettle. From the sound, it was boiling hot water.

  Unexpectedly, this man was so kind as to boil the hot water.

  Wait, something seems wrong. Since he has electricity here, why doesn't he turn on the light?
  Tang Anan shook his head and sighed, "Sure enough, he is still too poor, so pitiful." "

  But he can't even bear to use electricity, but he is willing to boil water for us. He is such a good person."

  Chen Ruolan: "." You are alone here. What are you thinking about there?
  (End of chapter)

Previous chapterbookmarkTable of contentsnext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

closurebackground

font

Elegant blackPingfangisoline

Font size

-+

Ranking list the latest update All novels Popular novel tags

Copyright 202369 book barwww.69shuba.com