Chapter 13 | Splitting Attention

Inpu's POV

It was the next morning, I was still in Bryan's room, not really letting him move due to my grip.

We could hear the maids moving around, probably doing their morning chores, and I could hear one of the guards telling Vivian that she couldn't go into my room since I attacked her yesterday.

I ended up picking Bryan up once he seemed like he was waking up and I brought him into the bathroom since I remembered he said he planned to shower this morning.

Once we got in, I placed him in the tub so he could realized where he was moved while I grabbed clothes for him.

"Inpu, I'm not doing anything this early in the morning"

"Its almost 10 in the morning, plus you said you'd shower this morning and I need to help you unwrap the bandages to do so"

"Yeah, but I said that before I woke up and didn't want to do it"

"Alright, I'll give you two options, you shower alone and I only help you with bandaging your wings and putting a shirt on, or I shower with you so you get this done before I need to go to work"

Bryan looked away, blushed a bit, and it made me realize the option he really considered picking.

"And I thought I needed your attention more"

"S-stop, I don't know what it is, but I just feel like it would be nice"

"Alright, don't worry, I won't try anything"

"What do you mean by tha-"

He looked at me for a few seconds, he clearly realized what I meant by that after a few seconds.

"I'm starting to rethink this now..."

"Pft, you've been here how long now? You know if I truly wanted to do something dirty to you, I would've done it by now"

"Or you're still finding the right time for it..."

I glanced at him again, he was reading me like a book, I did still have dirty thoughts every now and then, but I never wanted to act on them, at least, not yet, and I probably wouldn't for a good while if I ever did.

After about half an hour, we both came out of the shower, and got dressed.

The entire time Bryan couldn't stop blushing and I kept laughing every time Bryan would try and move so I couldn't see certain parts of his body, but it would mostly be him trying to use his wings to do so.

Bryan defiantly had more movement in his wings now, so when the bandages had to be put back on, they didn't need to be as tight, just tight enough where his feathers wouldn't ruffle.

Once we left, we saw Vivian yelling at my staff, so I told Bryan to start eating while I dealt with her.

"Vivian, leave the staff alone, they're just doing their jobs"

"But they are refusing to tell me where you hang out when you're home"

"Yeah, because I usually am in my office doing work, when I don't want to be disturbed"

"Well, when you're in your office I often see the angel doing some really bad stuff, wouldn't you want to know about that"

"And what did you catch Bryan doing?"

"Well, he often has a girl over when you're at work and in your office, and they often talk about celebrities of the same gender as each of them and talk about how each of them find them attractive"

"So they're being gay?"

"Don't say that word! Its so wrong"

"I'm going to ignore that for the time being"