Chapter 64 | Visiting Somewhere New

Inpu's POV

It was pretty easy for me to get a visit for the house I was looking at, being mafia and all, I was just a bit surprised that it wasn't a house I already owned.

Most of the property in town I owned since people would use loans to buy places to stay, so of course when I decide to move, the place I want wasn't paid for by one of my loans.

Since I had to go over to check out the place and do paperwork, I gave the kids the choice to come with me or stay home.

Femi was the only one who wanted to come with me since the others wanted to take some time to sleep since they hadn't been sleeping much since they weren't used to the apartment yet.

Once we got there, I began to look around the area outside because I was always suspicious in new places.

All Femi seemed to be doing was looking at the path that seemed to go to the beach, which on its own looked beautiful, but she seemed to also be focusing on something else.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"The soil, papa likes gardening and taking us in his garden when we're stressed, so I want to get a good idea on where we can move the flowers"

"How have I been to the house so many times and not seen the garden before?"

"Simple, its on the edge of the grass near the beach, so its pretty hidden if you don't know where to look"

"Well, having a place like this would mean it could be more out in the open and there is a lot more space since it isn't on the edge of a cliff"

"That and we don't need to mess with sand to let them thrive"

"You ready to look inside?"

"Mhm, I just hope this is the one we end up moving into"

"I have a good feeling about it, plus its closer to my office, so I don't need to drive as far for work"

We walked up to the door and knocked.

Someone opened the door soon after, and by the look on their face, they knew who I was.

The entire time they were showing us around, I ended up keeping my stern face which caused Femi to notice and start copying me.

Eventually, we decided to start having fun with it by acting like we were there on official business instead of being there on private matters.

Once we finished the tour, the current owner stepped out of the room to get papers while I decided if we wanted to keep the place or not, which was when the two of us burst out into laughter.

We enjoyed our little personal joke, then decided to talk about what we actually thought of the place since I liked it, but I didn't know if Femi would think the same.

Once the person came back in the room with the paper, we agreed that it would be a perfect place and I signed the papers I needed to along with putting Bryan's name as the second owner.

I couldn't remember if it was illegal to put his name since he wasn't with me, but I had done worse so I didn't worry about it since no matter what, the person I was buying it from knew who I was and knew not to bring it up.

After finishing everything up, we left to go back to the apartment since I now had some packing to do along with figuring out what I'd do with the building.

Since I wanted to surprise Bryan, I didn't want to tell him about the new house, but I did want to get his stuff moved over, which I couldn't do without his permission, so I had to think about how I would ask.

Nothing really came to mind other than asking if he'd be ok moving back into the apartment, which I knew he wasn't, but he wouldn't say no since I was the one asking him, so I decided to just use that as my excuse.

I had to build up the confidence to call him because I didn't want to ask him something he wouldn't agree on secretly, but eventually I was able to call him.

"Hey, hon, everything ok?"

"Yeah, everything here is fine, the kids are really liking it here"

"That's good, I'm sure you're calling me because something is up, so talk, what's up?"

"Well, I've been enjoying having the kids around the house, so I was wondering if it would be ok if I moved you guys back in"

"I-I wouldn't have a problem with that..."

"You don't sound sure"

"Its just nerves, I should be fine, do I need to do anything?"

"No, I can get everything all moved and settled, I just didn't want to do anything without your permission to do it first"

"That's fine, I'm glad you decided to ask, can I make one request before I move back into the apartment?"

"Sure, hit me with it"

"Well, its actually two, first off, I want more security around the building while we are home, I don't want to be attacked again, and second, would it be ok for me to turn the office into my work space? The building I would normally work in over there closed a bit ago"

"I think those are both very doable, now that I've got my stuff out of the way, what's new and interesting with you"

"That's hard, a lot has been interesting this week, I think my top thing is that I get to walk the runway tomorrow"

"Sounds fun, will it be on tv?"

"No, but its going to be livestreamed online, I can send you a link, but I'm pretty sure it'll be while you're asleep, may I ask why you ask?"

"Simple, I need to know if my angel is dressing for public eye or if he's dressing for me"

"I'm dressing for public, I wouldn't wear something I'd wear for you for something that will be viewable by the public"

"Hey, you never know, you could be wearing something that seems normal but it could secretly be something I'd make you wear"

"And if I did you wouldn't get to enjoy me till I get back"

"Exactly, you could easily do it to mess with me and ruin yourself when you get back"

"Be honest, you wanted to do more the night before I had to leave"

"No, I wasn't going to give you everything before you had to go, I had to leave it so you'd want it when you get back"

"Hate to break it to you, but I still need two weeks between long breaks"

"Damn it, I was really hoping I'd get lucky again"

"Don't blame me, blame my terrible stamina, I still get the normal feelings, I just can't take long breaks in between rounds unless I want to wait to do it again"

"I don't blame you, but don't expect me to not try a little bit"

"Alright, but if I ask you to stop-"

"I will, come on, I'm not that cruel, it was one time"

"I only let you get away with that one because it was your full moon thing, otherwise you would have been smacked for that"

"Yeah, that tracks, anyways, I need to go eat dinner, I'll see you in a few days"

"See you in a few days"

I hung up soon after and met up with the kids so we could finish up the day.