Chapter 36 | Happy Birthday

June 28th

Bryan's POV

3am, the time you wake up at night and don't want to see if you're superstitious.

However, this morning, waking up at 3am isn't that bad.

I opened my eyes and noticed the orb was glowing a lot brighter than it had before.

The more it glowed, the more I woke up and realized what was happening.

A few of the maids had been doing late night cleaning, so I quickly called a few of them and had them bring me warn towels and the bag I used when I left the house since it had a few things that would be needed.

They brought in what I requested and quickly left the room since Inpu didn't want anyone else to see our baby till 24 hours had passed since he wasn't home to see her be born.

I knew it was a long process, but when six hours had passed, I wasn't sure what to think anymore, but once the six hours was done, the orb had fully dissolved and I had my little girl in my arms, softly crying.

It was nine in the morning, so I wasn't fully processing that I had my own child in my arms just yet.

Fear began to set in once I got her to stop crying and she was asleep, so I decided to call Inpu and see if he had any input.

"You are calling way earlier than usual, is everything ok at home"

"Wow, hi, good to hear from you too, thought you'd want to know that you're finally a father"

"Sorry, I realize I should have picked up differe- wait what?"

"I've been up since about three in the morning since the orb was finally dissolving, and we now have a healthy baby girl"

"How big is she? My dad informed me that I was dangerously small when I was born so I've had that on my mind for the past few days"

"Not sure yet, but she looks like a normal size, I'm taking her to the doctor later today so I can get all that information"

"I thought we agreed that she wouldn't be shown to anyone else for at least a day?"

"Yeah, but I feel like the doctor is kinda necessary, I'm going alone so hopefully it won't break out deal"

"I guess that works, but if you are in need of more help then you can handle, please call one of our mothers, I don't want you to carry to much because you want to follow the original plan"

"Alright, I'll keep you updated"

"Have a great day, my love, and give Crystal a hug for me"

"Will do, love you"

"Love you too"

I hung up soon after and I went to get ready to go to the doctor so I could get Crystal checked out to make sure she was perfectly healthy.

It was a fairly quick appointment, but as I was walking back into the apartment, I heard Izanami walking up to the apartment.

She saw me walking in and stopped me, so I tried to hide Crystal as I was trying to get my key.

"Bryan? What are you doing outside right now? I thought you didn't like leaving before noon as of recently"

"Well, normally I wouldn't be leaving, but I had a last minute thing I had to deal with"

"Are you ok? What did you need to deal with?"

"Can we go inside, with the heat, I don't want to overheat"