Head Cannons

So, I thought of a few of these that I haven't mentioned in the book, so I figured I'd put them here.

Bryan and Inpu have times in the day where they just cuddle,  sometimes it gets spicy, but it stays pretty vanilla most of the time.

When the triplets found out Crystal was born before Inpu and Bryan were married, they already knew what bastard meant and called her one repeatedly till Bryan heard them.

Artemis, despite being a lot smaller for his age, could easily take someone down, but still prefers being the baby of the family so any chance he gets to cuddle with his siblings or dads he always takes.

Each of the kids has their own fighting style, Crystal is best with melee weapons, but mainly uses a kyoketsu-shoge (rope with a blade on the end) cause it can be hidden, Atlas mainly uses a gun, Femi usually stays in the office but keeps a blade in case someone tries to grab her from behind, Lotus uses a sniper since they don't like getting too close during missions, and Artemis uses martial arts cause he's usually only in hand to hand range with people.

Skyler stayed in the Brypu household for about a week or two before moving in with another friend when they were adopted by the other family.

Inpu did teach Bryan self defense, but decided to stop teaching him when Inpu was thrown into a wall.

Everyone in the Brypu household has custom weapons to make sure they don't get grabbed by other people.