Chapter 18 | Love

Bryan's POV

I was discharged from the hospital after about 3 days, and once I was ready to go home, Inpu wouldn't leave my side for anything.

The most privacy I would get would be when I went to the bathroom since I would also groom my wings a bit which for angels, was seen as a private activity till marriage.

I hadn't even been home more than a day when Inpu decided to bring me to the office for something.

He just had me sitting on his lap while he'd hold me with one hand and work on his paperwork with the other hand.

Most of the guards who walked in would glance at me, look at Inpu who'd give them a death glare, and leave once they mentioned what they originally came in for.

"Do you mind letting go of me for a bit? I want to get something to eat"

"Yes, I do mind, I'm having Flix come over in a bit then I have something planned you both would want to see, plus you've been struggling long distances when it came to walking"

"I've been doing better due to my healing, otherwise I wouldn't be able to leave bed, can I at least stand"

"No, I need everyone to know you belong to me"

Before I could respond, Inpu started to kiss me which ended up turning into a small make out session.

He only stopped when we heard the door open, and I'll be honest, I was a bit upset that he stopped.

Flix ended up walking in and she could clearly tell Inpu was upset with her walking in.

"Don't stare at me like that, you called me in, don't expect me not to interrupt a cute moment when you leave the office door unlocked"

"I guess you're right, anyways I'm sure you're both curious as to why I wanted both of you here"

"Well, considering you haven't let me leave your room all day, well, you have been, but you haven't let me leave home till today"

Inpu didn't respond, he just motioned for Flix to move to the side of the desk and once she moved, a few guards came with Vivian behind them and made sure she couldn't move.

Flix ignited her hair upon seeing her and I had to stop Inpu from jumping over the desk so he could get to her and could kill her.

"Apologies for being angry, but I figured you'd both want to either get a hit in, or see why I have my street name"

"We all have the right to be mad at her, you both especially"

"I'm surprised you're not super mad"

"Oh, I'm furious, I've been worrying about how I get to work for the past few days since my car was totaled" 

"Don't worry, either way we'll help you with that since you were involuntarily involved"

"Come on, Inpu, I did nothing wrong, I don't deserve any of this, the damn angel and phoenix are trying to trick you into getting rid of me so they can do something worse"

"Even if that were true, I still have a reason to get rid of you that you probably already know I know about"

"And that would be?"

It was clear that Vivian was panicking, there was no way she could get out of this room alive with all the guards plus Flix and Inpu both trying to kill her.

"Well, a certain phoenix seemed to catch you kissing one of the guards I trusted with my angel"

"What do you mean your angel?"