Chapter 25 | A Night To Remember

Smut warning for most of this chapter, you have been warned.

(It is poorly written since I've never written smut before, so its probably not the worst you've read on this platform)

Bryan's POV

As we were getting closer to home, the higher the moon was.

It was a very calm and beautiful night, but I was a bit upset that it would be the last night I'd have with Inpu for a while.

Once we were about 30 minutes away from home, I felt something a bit strange in-between my legs, and after a moment of confusion, I had a good idea what it was from.

"Inpu, this may sound a bit strange, but what did you put in-between my legs earlier?"

"Oh, only a vibrator"

"A WHAT!?!"

"You heard me right, I put it in when you asked me to tie the corset so I could turn it on low now to prepare you for whatever we do tonight"

"What did you have in mind..?"

"Well, it would depend on what you're feeling up to, I was thinking at least I turn it up pretty high and we make out for a good part of the night"

"And at the most?"

"If you're down for it, I was thinking we could have sex as a kind of farewell for now"

I noticed Inpu fidgeting with a small remote and I felt the vibrator go up a level and I started to make a few squeaks before they turned into moans.

He let out a small laugh hearing my small noises before he decided to lower it again.

"How hard do you think you'd go if I agree?"

"Depends, are you a virgin?"

"Yeah...is that a good thing or bad thing for me?"

"Well, tonight is a full moon, meaning now that the moon's up, I'm feeling more lustful and having an angel next to me with no experience does excite my jackal side a lot"

I was confused as to what he meant, then I remembered what Flix told me about a full moon with canine hybrids and I realized what he was talking about.

"The emotion surge starts when the moon rises, doesn't it?"

"Yup, and unless I do something to get rid of the emotion, I'll be like this for a full 24 hours"

"Then I'll do it, but I'd like half an hour to prepare a few things for tomorrow"

"You got yourself a deal, but don't change, the suggestions I had for it are for this very reason"

He turned off the vibrator soon after and once we got home, I went into my room to put out my notebook and a change of clothes then went to sit on my bed so I could mentally prepare.

Once my 30 minutes was over, one of the maids knocked on my door and told me Inpu requested me in the home office, which I found strange.

I entered the office and saw Inpu sitting at his desk, looking at something.

I did remove my mask before I came in, so when I entered, he was looking me right in my eyes.

He didn't say a word, he just stood up, grabbed my hand, and brought me into a room I had never seen before.

It had a bed in the middle of the room that seemed to have rose petals on it, a table that had a box on it that I could already guess what was inside, and there was another door to another room other than the office.

Not wanting to go back on my word, I sat down on the bed while I examined the room.

Inpu grabbed something from the box, walked back over to me, put the item down out of my line of sight, and started kiss me while working on undressing me.

Since he was doing it to me, I decided to pull off his jacket before I was unable to move since I had a feeling that's where it was going.

Once my jacket and corset was off, I could tell Inpu was trying to figure out how to get the bodysuit off, so I moved his hand to where there was a zipper that would remove it. (It was weirdly designed when I drew it out for ideas)

After he got my top off, he laid me down and tied my wrists to the bedpost.

He turned the vibrator back on and I started to squirm a but while I felt him remove my jeans, but I was a bit weirded out since he left my boxers on.

It was clear he was waiting for something since he began palming my member despite the fact I was still clothed down there.

I ended up opening my mouth so I could take a moment to breath, when I felt something placed in my mouth.

Inpu finished taking off my boxers and must have stripped himself finally since I felt him lean on top of me.

He turned the vibrator up and I started to moan, but it was muffled due to the gag he put in my mouth, then he started to touch me where he would normally mess with me.

"You know what, darling, why don't I make this more fun for both of us"

I was soon moved so my rear was in the air and I felt Inpu enter.

"Darling, just move when you're ready, I don't want to start before you are ready"

We stayed like that for a few minutes, then I grinded my hips a bit and I felt him begin to thrust as hard as he could.

As much as it hurt, it also felt really good and I felt my eyes begin to roll back as he was hitting every spot he was able to get.

My vision began to blur and I could tell I still had some alcohol in my system since instead of seeing the room and hearing the sweet nothings Inpu was whispering in my ear, it was almost like my vision was just becoming bright colors and I couldn't hear much.

When my vision returned to normal, I was in a bathtub with Inpu.

It had more rose petals in it and I could smell a lavender candle in the room.

I tried to move, but it hurt to move and Inpu could tell from the fact I flinched.

"Are you ok, my love? I didn't mean to go as hard as I did"

"Yeah, but I think I blanked out in the middle of it"

"I think that was my doing or your power's doing"

"How so?"

"Well, I wouldn't know if it was your power, but during a full moon, canines get rougher and our powers have a chance to spike during certain activities, and since mine have the ability to send someone into a trance, I have a feeling that may have happened to you"

"For the record, I really don't care either way, now that its done I actually feel really good"

"I'm glad, I just feel bad that I'm leaving while you are going to have leg pain for at least three days"

"You're just lucky I don't start work until next week"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm just glad this was the last thing I got to do with you before I leave in the morning"

"Speaking of that, you should get to bed"

"I know, I'll bring you into my room so you can sleep in there, I'll have some of the maids clean up the room tomorrow after I leave"

Inpu soon picked me up and brought me out of the room.

I would have been more worried about being seen, but it was 2:00 in the morning and all the maids had left for the day.

Once we got into Inpu's room, he placed me on his bed and put another pair of boxers on me, since I couldn't move my legs, then I grabbed the blanket and just wrapped myself in it the best I could.

He grabbed the blanket and covered me better than I had before he crawled into the bed and just snuggled with me as we fell asleep.