Chapter 24 | Party Time

Bryan's POV

As I was getting ready for the party, it was easy to tell what parts of my outfit Inpu suggested.

I was only able to tell since Flix never made two layer outfits with a suit-like top, so the fact that's exactly what she made just told me Inpu's ideas along with an idea on what he wanted to try.

Despite the fact Inpu made some...interesting suggestions, my outfit looked really nice, I was really only struggling with putting on the corset that went with it.

When I had to wear a corset other times, I'd wear it under a jacket so I'd tie it around the front, but this one was designed to go on the outside, so I had no choice but to tie it in the back.

Not wanting Inpu to make fun of me for struggling, I kept trying to tie it, but I heard the door open before I could put it on.

"Wow, I knew you'd look amazing but I'm still surprised on how it came out"

"A bit of a warning next time?"

"You took too long to come out, I didn't want to wait any longer"

"Yeah, I thought it would take less time then it actually has"

"Is everything ok?"

"Don't laugh at me, but I can't tie the corset alone, just because of how it needs to be tied"

"Alright, turn around, I'll help you"

I handed the corset to Inpu and turned around rather quickly.

He started to mess with me a bit, then I felt a pressure in my ass before he put on the corset and tied it as tight as he could without hurting me.

"Did...did you put something in my rear?"

"I did, but you don't need to worry about it till later tonight"

"I'm going to worry now, at least tell me when I need to really worry about it?"

"It'll be something for when we get home"

"Great, I have to deal with whatever that is now"

"You'll be fine, it won't hurt you"

After Inpu joked with me for a bit, we left and started to head to Inpu's parent's home.

When we arrived, I was almost in shock because of how big it was.

It was a beautiful mansion in the middle of the woods that almost looked like a castle.

Once we parked, I was in so much amazement that I nearly forgot to put on the mask that went with my outfit.

Inpu got out first and opened the door for me before he lead me inside.

We met up with his family, then we went into a room with a bunch of people already in the room.

Anubis went on a somewhat long rant on why everyone was gathered there, but I didn't pay much mind to it due to the fact Inpu was in front of me the entire time, making sure no one saw me before he was called up front.

Once I was introduced, Inpu and I went into the crowd and decided to mingle with a few of the guests.

I decided to just look around a bit since I didn't know anyone, and ran into a familiar face.

"Cal?"

"Bryan? Hey, man, its good to see you"

"I take it Xylo is still working for the mafia then"

"They decided he would be the best leader once their leader was arrested, he's working on changing it into a different business for the others, but until then we still need to come to these parties"