Chapter 59 | Stress Relief

Bryan's POV

Having Inpu back was a large plus for me most of the time, but he also had his moments where it was a bad thing.

This was one of those times, the entire day he wouldn't stop flirting with me while I was getting stuff done.

"For the last time, I'm not sleeping with you right now"

"Come on, give me one reason not too, I can feel you're getting aroused"

"Its the middle of the day and unlike you, I have stuff I need to get done in the house"

"Then what about when you're done?"

"I'm not letting you fuck me before it gets dark, and even then, I'm not doing it while the kids are in the house"

"So if I rent a motel room for us tonight you'll say yes?"

"Alright, you're planning stuff now, what ideas have you come up with?"

"There is a fairly nice motel down town that you can book ahead of time and they add stuff in you're room upon request, so how about we book a room for the night, and I get to use you however I please"

"However you please how?"

"You remember how I used to have you act based on what my mood was for my enjoyment when we'd have nights to ourselves?"

"How can I forget, whenever you had me do that you'd make me go till the early hours of the morning"

"I'd do that, but I have a few extra ideas based on things you've told me about yourself before we met that I've never considered before"

"I'll consider it, but no promises"

"Come on, I know you need to blow off some steam, why not just let me take control for a night so you can take a break"

"I still need to get some packing done, I leave tomorrow afternoon and once I get to Paris I need to get working pretty much right away"

"You've let me go at it when I'm stressed, I think its only fair for me to either take away your control so its one less thought for you, or you can have a bit more control on what you have me do to you"

"Fine, book it for eight tonight, I'll let you surprise me, but you have to drive me to the airport tomorrow after the kids get to the apartment"

"You have yourself a deal, I'll get it all set up"

Inpu left the room soon after and went to set up a few things for the night, but my mind went back to getting everything ready for the next week.

Hours continued to pass and Inpu wasn't home when the kids got home, which confused me since I thought he would just set it up online.

He came back around dinner time which was when he informed Crystal that she'd be in charge for the night.

I knew Inpu was going to take my car to and from the motel since he always took the train when he came to visit, but it was safe to say I was a bit surprised when he had me wear a blindfold as he put me in the car.

We didn't leave right away, so I took a bit of a peek and saw he was talking to Crystal before he got in the car.

"Sorry about the wait, I had to let our oldest know to double check everything you packed to make sure you didn't forget anything"

"Its fine, may I ask what the blindfold is for though?"

"Simple, we aren't actually going to the motel yet, that's for later tonight"

"Oh? Then what are we doing?"

"Well, I could read on your expression earlier that you really didn't want to spend the entire night satisfying me, so I didn't want to force you to do that"