Chapter 69 | Anniversary Date

Inpu's POV

As summer continued and the school year came closer for the kids, I began to see Bryan less and less at home thanks to his work schedule along with getting stuff ready for the kids.

I was going home, expecting to find the kids and Bryan either asleep or not there at all, but when I got home, I noticed that both cars were in the driveway.

All I could hear was the sound of the kids running around, so I figured they were just playing, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw each of them running around to get ready to go.

Once I put my keys on the hook, Artemis ran over to me and gave me a hug before he went back to doing what he was doing before.

Crystal glanced over, before going back to what she was doing, so I figured it would be easier to just ask her what's going on.

"So what's going on?"

"We're going to a friend's house tonight, since they moved in recently, our friends have wanted us to help them get used to the place, so we're going into town tonight for a bit then spending the night at one of their houses"

"Any reason you chose tonight...and didn't tell me or your father?"

"Oh, papa knows, he said he'd tell you though, guess it just didn't cross his mind last time you guys talked"

"With our schedules we haven't talked in like a week cause whenever Bryan is here, he's usually asleep, and if not, he's doing work"

"Well, he said he'd be home soon, you can talk then"

"Are you going to be gone by the time he gets home?"

"Yup, soon as my siblings are ready to go, we'll be off"

Nearly as soon as she said that, the others ran to the door and the kids left soon after.

Realizing I was alone, I figured it would be smart to check the date, after all, I barley did already since my work was usually based off of what was going on, and once I saw what day it was, I began to panic.

It was mine and Bryan's anniversary, and I didn't even realize.

As my mind began to fill with ideas of what I could quickly do for him, I heard him enter the house.

I tried to hide my worry, but I could tell he knew what was on my mind.

"Let me guess, you forgot what today was?"

"I knew it was coming up, I just didn't realize how fast, I can make it up to you-"

"Don't worry about it, I nearly forgot too, since we've both been busy with work, I figured I'd plan something nice, so get out of your work clothes, and put on something nicer"

"Are you also going to change? Assuming we're going somewhere nice, wouldn't you want to change?"

"Oh, I will, I already have my stuff hidden somewhere cause I didn't want you to stumble upon it"

I just got a bit excited and quickly went to change, excited to see what my dear husband had planned.

All I really did was switch my black and red work suit to a more comfortable suit that was only black but had small gold trim on the top.

Once I left the room, I saw Bryan standing there in a nice white blouse, a black corset, and black jeans.

He looked stunning, and I couldn't even start to describe how he looked, so I just started to wag my tails while I felt myself let my guard down and blush.

I walked over to him before just leaving kisses wherever on his skin I could touch.

As soon as I finished, he just reminded me that we had to go, so we decided to take my car since we didn't need to worry about bringing anyone home.

Bryan just set up the gps, not wanting to tell me where we were going, so I just drove while I had one hand on his thigh.

"So, are we just doing dinner tonight?"

"Maybe, if it isn't to late when we finish I was hoping maybe we go to a movie"

"Were you the one to kick the kids out for the night or was that on their own?"

"It was their own plan, but I wasn't going to stop them on our night"

We both continued to talk in the car for a while until we pulled up at a nicer restaurant in the middle of the mafia part in my city, so if anyone noticed Bryan with me, they would know not to say anything.

Once we got inside and sat down, as we talked, I felt like I was almost falling in love with him again, after all, it was one of the few moments we've had like this in years.

"So, yeah, that's why I've decided not to use that school for the next school year"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't really paying attention, what were you talking about?"

"Something is distracting you~ what's on your mind?"

"Nothing of worry, really, just enjoying this time with you, we haven't really had many moments like this, so I want to enjoy it"

"I mean, I guess you're right, I haven't really thought of it to be honest"

"How about this, once a week, when everything big at work is done for the week, we take a night and just get dinner or something like that, that way, we get time like this, time that we should get back after years"

"Yeah, I'd like that, it would be great to have some time just the two of us every so often"

Our food came out not long after, so we started to eat, and once we finished, we decided to just head home since it was late.

We got home around half an hour later, and as soon as we sat down in the living room, Bryan put on a movie.

I just held him in front of me and helped him take off the corset he was wearing since it was fairly uncomfortable with the way we were sitting.

As we let the movie continue, I couldn't help but bury my head into his shoulder, trying not to leave marks.

It was clear Bryan noticed, after all, he kept laughing at me every time I'd do it, and eventually, he lowered the collar of his blouse so his neck was exposed to me.

I was a bit confused as I didn't want to over step, so I didn't do anything at first.

"I know you want to at least bite, go ahead"

"Are you sure? I thought you didn't like when I bit your neck?"

"Its not that I don't like it, I really do like it, I just don't like when you leave marks in obvious places, but I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow, so it won't be noticed" 

"You sure you're not leading into anything?"

"Unless you're in the mood, not at all"

"If you want to-"

"No, its clear you don't want to, so we don't have to, sex isn't the only way we can enjoy each other"

Realizing that it was just a moment we wanted to feel each others love, I began to gently bite around his neck when we wasn't expecting it.

I heard him squeak before he covered his mouth.

After a few minutes, I removed his hand from his mouth while I continued to bite a bit.

As much as I wanted to continue, I removed my teeth and just started to lick some of the blood that came from the bite marks, causing Bryan to go from slightly moaning, to laughing and trying to push me away.

We just laughed at each other for a bit before we returned to watching the movie.