Chapter 29 | Ally Visit

I left a comment in another part to say this, but wanted to put it here just in case, I am using my AU Brypu family, so instead of just the triplets, there is an older sister who is an OC of mine and a younger brother who is Artemis from MHO.

November 19th

Bryan's POV

From what I have heard, some allies will visit when in town despite the fact the other may not be  in town.

With that in mind, once I found out Inpu's ally, River, would be stopping by, I was a bit hesitant to leave the house to say the least.

Magnus planned to head over to the apartment before River could, but traffic and mafia issues caught up with them so I would only have the guards that stayed in the house to protect me.

There is a surprising amount of work that needs to be done to keep an angel orb healthy so the baby is healthy, so I was just trying to clean it since it had become a bit dirty recently.

It wasn't easy, but I got it done right before one of the guards informed me that River had arrived, so I grabbed the orb and went to meet with him while the guards followed me.

He was just waiting at the entrance of the apartment, I really wasn't paying him much mind since I was still doing minor checks on the orb since I found a list of checks I should do to make sure its healthy when its born.

Once I walked over to where he was, he noticed Inpu wasn't with me, and I think he wanted to try something, but since I had many guards around me and wasn't paying attention, he didn't do anything.

"You still look amazing, I'm glad Inpu has been treating you well"

"And? Why would you care, I'm not leaving with you, especially when I need to care for not only my home and dogs, but I also need to make sure my baby will be healthy when they're born"

River took a few steps back, I don't think he expected to hear that I was going to have a baby with Inpu, but it was the only thing I could think of to keep him from trying anything on me.

"I knew male angels had a chance to have kids, but I didn't think Inpu would try anything for at least a year"

"Only reason the little one will be entering the world is because I let him try something, and it was the best feeling in the world"

He seemed to be getting a bit weirded out, but once he noticed the orb, it took his mind off of it which was giving me mixed signals.

"How long till the little one comes?"

"About seven months, the most I've been keeping track for timing is the fact they will be born near the end of June"

"Does Inpu know, I know the mission is taking up a lot of time, so I don't know how much time you guys spend talking"

"He does know, we talk at least once a day, he's been sending me a good amount of money so I can buy stuff for the little one despite the fact I've told him not too"

"You don't know what happened last time, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"He was going to have a little brother about four years younger than Magnus, but due to health issues his mother had, it was a stillborn so it upset the entire family, ever since, Inpu made a promise to himself that he'd keep his forever partner safe and healthy so when they eventually had kids, the young one would get to live the life his brother couldn't"

"As much as I appreciate you telling me that, I have a feeling it was a bit too much, I think Inpu should have told me most of that, in your current place it would have been better to just say Inpu wanted to take care of a child more than anything"

"I admit, it was a tad out of line, but you're the only one in the room not to know, but someone else would have told you soon anyways, he'd expect you to know"

We kept talking about random topics for a bit, really just trying to be friends since it would be better for both River's mafia and Inpu's mafia if they got along again.

River had to leave so he could do what he came into town to do, so I went back to what I was doing around the house.

All seemed normal until I went to call Inpu and went to voice mail which made me anxious since he hadn't missed any of my calls till now.

I waited another 10 minutes until I called again, but it went to voice mail again.

Fear began to consume me and I began to not think straight.

After a bit longer of no calls, I went to grab something from a box under the bed.

I ended up just grabbing a vibrator and put it in, it was the only thing my mind could think to do.

Once I turned it on, I just laid in bed and tried to enjoy myself to ease the anxiety, but it wasn't helping that much.

Silent moans began to fill the room due to me trying to calm down.

Two hours passed and my anxiety was still there, until the phone rang.

I looked at it, saw it was Inpu, and answered before I thought to turn off the vibrator.

"Hey, are you ok? You worried me since you didn't pick up the phone"

"Sorry, love, I would have called sooner, but I was in a planning meeting and couldn't answer, are you ok"

"I'm fine, just been in the bedroom trying to distract myself"

Once the words left my mouth, I let out a gasp followed by a moan since I moved and it went a bit further up.

"You sure you're fine, you've lived with me for a while and you've never used a toy to distract yourself"

"Like I said, I was worried and needed to distract myself"

"And while I'm ok with that, its not like you, do you want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, I really just wish you would've texted me when you couldn't answer since I called a few times and got no answer"

"I know, I'll do that next time, do you want me to say something I'd normally say in the bedroom since you seem to be in the mood"

"Well, I won't say no, but don't be too loud, the maids are still in the apartment"

"Alright, you got a deal"

Inpu began to say a bunch of different things to me to not only calm me down, but also to make it feel like he was on top of me saying it and it was helping a lot.

After an hour, I turned off the vibrator and ended up falling asleep.