Chapter 43 | Day Off

Bryan's POV

Inpu hadn't been taking many breaks since the mafia war started and I was starting to get a bit annoyed by it.

He had only been on the phone at home and the only time I really talked with him was before we went to bed and when he stayed home so he could make sure nothing had happened to Crystal and I.

I had been secretly working on a plan to get him to take a break, and today I finally planned to use it.

A few of the servants knew what I had in mind, so they let me know when the best time to put my plan into action was.

They had informed me around lunch time that he hadn't eaten any of the food they brought him when he started work, so I knew I had to fix this.

Once I entered his office, I saw that Inpu was lost in his paperwork to the point he didn't even see me enter despite the fact I was meant to be at work with a client.

He had been really focused on his work to the point he would do his work, take a glance at Crystal who was just playing in a play pen, then going back to work.

I started to walk over to his desk and Crystal saw me right away.

She started to babble which caught Inpu's attention.

Right as he noticed me, I sat on his lap and started to cuddle up.

"What's this? I thought you had a client today"

"I did, it was a quick meeting, so I wanted to come here and make sure you were ok"

"You didn't need to come all the way to the big office, you could have stayed home"

"The servants you have here said you didn't eat your breakfast, I wasn't going to let you starve yourself"

"I'm fine, honey, Crystal is fine too, you don't need to worry"

As he said that, I started move a bit so I was more on top of him as if I was about start something.

"You sure you didn't come in to get lucky?"

"Maybe I did~ Maybe I didn't~"

"Well, if you did we'd need to wait until we could be in a room alone, I doubt you'd want Crystal watching us~"

"What would you do if I did have something set up for the night?"

"It would depend, what do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking you leave work early, drop Crystal off with a babysitter, then we have dinner at that fancy new restaurant down the road followed by a lovely night of us connecting~"

Inpu ended up moving his leg in a way that seemed to pleasure me since I had to stop myself from moaning.

"If that doesn't answer your question, then I don't know what would"

"You should start finishing up then, I know it'll take you a few hours which is why I came now"

"Sounds like a plan, are you taking her to whoever is watching her tonight"

"Yup, I'll let Flix know that you appreciate he watching her for the night"

"I'll see you when I get home then"

I quickly picked up Crystal and went to get a few things done before Inpu got back.

Smut warning for the rest of the chapter since it starts around here, you have been warned.