Chapter 14 | Training Power

Bryan's POV

Mornings had become a bit different since my wings were getting better.

Instead of my morning hangout time with Inpu being in my room while he would help me, we would hang out in the small gym in the apartment since Vivian refused to enter it due to the smell of sweat.

Usually, Inpu would be using the punching bag to work on his swing, and I'd be sitting on another piece of workout equipment watching him as we'd talk about what to do for the day.

I didn't really spend much time in the gym before now, but it was pretty nice.

It had a good amount of equipment, I'd probably use it, but I never really worked out before so I didn't really know how to use the equipment so I mostly just watched Inpu to try and figure it out.

"You going to keep looking at me crazily smitten, or are you going to actually to try to listen to what I'm saying?"

"I don't know, am I?"

"It really wasn't a question I wanted to get a question response too"

"Well do you blame me, you'd be doing the same if we swapped positions"

"You got me there, anyways, do you wanna try to join me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Simple, I need to go into the office later than usual, so I figured I could give you a bit of training so I didn't have to leave the gym and deal with Vivian"

"Fair enough, is there anything you need to know before hand?"

"Well, what exactly are your powers? I know about the healing and calming touch, but is there anything else?"

"I can summon light in orbs or rays and supposedly its meant to make me appear stronger as long as I keep my power at full strength"

"Supposedly? You haven't seen it before?"

"I have with my sisters and mother, but because of my wing injury, I wasn't at full power for a while since my wings help control my powers, so it'll take some time for me to have the physical advantage again"

"Alright, anything else?"

"Well, one more, but it isn't exactly a fighting ability, more just an ability for me"

"And that would be?"

"Well, due to angels becoming more rare, most male angels have gained the ability to reproduce in multiple ways, one by becoming pregnant, and another by creating an orb that after about 10 months, dissolves and becomes a child"

"Do you know which one you have?"

"I don't have any kids, so I wouldn't know, and honestly, I don't want to find out right now"

"Well there goes the weekend plan"

"...INPU, NO"

"You know I only did that for a reaction, I wouldn't do anything like that without asking you first"

"You've become more dirty minded in the past few weeks"

"What can I say, you bring out a side of me no one else gets to see"

I didn't even respond, I just hit him with a light orb knowing it wouldn't be too powerful.

"Alright, I deserved that"

"You think"

"I'm sorry, Love"

"You're forgiven"

"Do you actually want to do a bit of training or no? I am willing to just sit in here and talk with you until I need to leave"