Chapter 4

Goodnight kiss?!

The term left Tang Ning a bit confused.

When it came to goodnight kisses, Tang Ning would think of the serene and gentle forehead kisses mothers give to their babies in a warm, yellowish glow.

However, Mo Yunchu's dark eyes dragged Tang Ning into the world of adults in an instant. His slender phoenix eyes held a smile, but this hint of amusement seemed like a disguise, concealing something lurking beneath the surface of this gentle smile.

Tang Ning was never good at acting. For even a small segment of the script, he needed to first jot down a long series of notes and practice it over and over again, alone, seven or eight times, just to make it barely acceptable.

Not to mention that Tang Ning had no experience with kissing scenes, especially with someone of the same gender. In the past, Tang Ning had never even considered it, and now he found himself somewhat unprepared for this situation.

"Xiao Ning." The warm breath that escaped Mo Yunchu's lips spilled over Tang Ning's earlobe. His husky voice, like a dark current flowing through a desire-filled gorge, murmured, "No daydreaming allowed."

At that moment, Tang Ning's left ear uncontrollably tingled. He wanted to turn his head—

Dissatisfied, Mo Yunchus thin lips grabbed Tang ning's earlobe and sucked.

A numbing sensation instantly swept over him, accompanied by a sharp pain from his teeth.

  How, how could...

Under the delicate and weak setting, Tang ning's sensitivity increased to an exaggerated level.

A red flush appeared on his porcelain white skin. Tang ning's entire body was trembling violently. His shoulders started to tremble as he curled up pitifully. Tears rolled down his red eyes and onto his chin.

Mo Yun chu also noticed that the person in his arms was trembling abnormally. He quickly checked Tang ning's appearance," Xiaoning? Why are you crying?"

Mo Yunchu's slender fingers caught Tang Ning's tears, their well-groomed nails gleaming. Mo Yunchu delicately peppered kisses on Tang Ning's eyelids, cheeks, and chin, gently wiping away the traces of tears. He tenderly comforted Tang Ning, his voice reaching the pinnacle of warmth, a complete departure from his playful demeanor moments ago.

"... I'm tired," Tang Ning mumbled, burying his face in the pillow. His shoulders twitched slightly, displaying a subtle discomfort. The petite earlobes that peeked out were now swollen and still carried the warmth from Mo Yunchu's lips. "I want to sleep."

Mo Yunchu quickly agreed, turning off the lights.

Tang Ning lay with his back to Mo Yunchu, a defensive posture suggesting some reluctance.

After a while, Tang Ning drifted into a fitful sleep. He slept uneasily, with his snowy-white bare feet peeking out from the covers. His round toes curled and uncurled repeatedly.

Tang Ning had a dream.

In the dream, Mo Yun chu had sex with him. His stomach grew bigger and bigger. Mo Yun chu gently kissed his stomach and told him that he was pregnant.

  He was so scared, he wanted to go to the hospital and have an abortion.

Mo Yun chu looked at him sadly and asked him why he wanted to hurt their child.

  - "Look, our babies are crying."

Tang ning lowered his head and saw a crying face imprinted on his belly. The face had eyes, a nose, and a mouth. When he saw him, the face closed its mouth and let out an exaggerated laugh.