Chapter 38

Qi Yun actually knew about the diary?

What's going on? How could this happen?!

Tang Ning didn't have time to dwell on it because the urgent matter was to rescue Gu Ming and the others!

But what answers did Qi Yun want? What did he hope to hear? What could make Qi Yun happy?!

Tang Ning's thoughts had never raced so rapidly. This afternoon, on the way back to the dorm, he and Qi Yun touched water simultaneously. Qi Yun took the initiative to feed him water, not minding drinking from the bottle he had used. After that, he had been guarding the diary. If Qi Yun wanted to read it, it wouldn't be during this time frame.

In other words, before Qi Yun fed him water, he already knew about his series of eccentric behaviors!

Even knowing all this, Qi Yun still willingly offered him water. Could it be that Qi Yun might have a tiny bit of affection for him?

"Because I love you," Tang Ning said desperately, a lie he had uttered too many times. He thought he could say it as easily as before, but in an instant, he remembered Mo Yunchu.

He couldn't see the other person's face, and there was no response. But the dormitory across was impatient. Trembling and urgently, Tang Ning asked, "Can you go save them?"

Then Tang Ning heard a faint tremor coming from the chest he leaned against, seemingly a joyful laughter.

A person who rarely laughed, especially someone like Qi Yun, once laughing, made Tang Ning feel uneasy.

"Hush." A finger pressed against his lips, and in the darkness, Qi Yun's cold and hoarse voice sounded, "This answer isn't just for me right now."

What does that mean?

Tang Ning was utterly bewildered; he hadn't figured out Qi Yun's meaning. In the next moment, Qi Yun lifted him horizontally!

Qi Yun carried him off the bed!

Tang Ning was completely stunned. He heard the commotion outside, and Qi Yun carried him towards the door!

Insane! Qi Yun was insane!!!

Tang Ning closed his eyes, desperately shaking his head. Tears uncontrollably streamed from his eyes. Fearful that his cries might disturb the monster, he struggled to keep them hushed, turning his nose, cheeks, and even his neck red from the effort. The tears surged down, resembling a damp powder rose.

Qi Yun continued walking unaffected. Tang Ning, relying on instinct, roughly found Qi Yun's ear. Unable to see anything and with the proximity quick and urgent, Tang Ning's lips brushed against Qi Yun's earlobe, uttering fragmented pleas, "No, don't."

Don't take me outside!

Let me go!

I don't want—

Qi Yun kicked open the dormitory door.

The loud noise silenced the commotion in Room 302. Countless curious eyes seemed to converge on the corridor in the dark night. Tang Ning was on the verge of fainting, akin to a clam forcibly pried open, exposing even more vulnerable flesh inside.

Don't look at me! Don't come closer!

Qi Yun moved effortlessly, reaching the entrance of Room 302. Tang Ning shrank in Qi Yun's embrace. He heard Qi Yun's cold voice, "Everyone in 302 is asleep."

The sharp tone nearly reached a breaking point, "Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

But apart from the frenzied screams, that thing dared not defy Qi Yun. It could only, and would only, produce hysterical cries in the dormitory.