Chapter 24

The concluding sound of the game echoed in Tang Ning's mind. He felt a profound dizziness, and the surroundings vanished like illusions, replaced by an empty bus station.

All was eerily still – no wind, no rain, no rustling trees, and no "I love you."

Tang Ning blinked slowly, looking down at the phone screen. A game summary popped up:

【Instance Name: Ghost Infant】

【Danger Level: E (White Instance)】

【Mission Difficulty: E (Novice Level)】

【Main Task Completion: Survival! (Survival Days * 10)】

【Advanced Task Completion: Seal the Ghost Infant! (Survival Days * 20)】

【Hidden Task Completion: Seal Mo Yun Chu! (Survival Days * 100)】

【Comprehensive Evaluation: S (Completion of S-level tasks grants lifetime usage of the 'Pea Princess Card' in this instance!)】

【Dear Player, your current survival days are 130. You currently possess the following items: Pea Princess Card, Evil-Repelling Coral Jade, Damp Spirit Money *4 (Items carried in the instance can be brought into reality)】

Survival days? Does it mean he can continue living for a while?

Tang Ning stared dazedly at the dense game summary, confirming that the events of the past six days were not a dream. He clicked confirm, then opened the in-game inventory.

**'Pea Princess Card'**

【Rarity】: S

【Function】: A rare charm-type card. Equipping this card permanently increases your attractiveness to "princes" by 10% in a weakened state.

**'Evil-Repelling Coral Jade'**

【Rarity】: A

【Function】: Has a deterrent effect on ordinary malicious spirits. When a malicious spirit enters the Coral Jade's area, its strength will be continuously weakened (only effective against spirits with common traits in this instance).

**'Damp Spirit Money'**

【Rarity】: E

【Function】: Giving the spirit money to a malicious spirit has a chance to reduce its aggressive intentions (same as above).

Thinking of the game's mention of "special items being brought into reality," Tang Ning reached into his pocket and indeed found the Coral Jade and the damp spirit money.

Retracting his hand, Tang Ning chose to continue exploring the game app. This time, he earnestly read the rules of the card game.

【Basic Rules of the Card Game】

1. Once a player obtains game eligibility, they will enter the game instance for a challenge every ten days.
2. To ensure player safety in reality and avoid danger during reading and quitting the game, the game will not consume real-time, and each read or quit will grant one second of absolute protection.
3. Death in the instance means real death.

【Card Explanations】

1. Players receive a card each time they enter an instance.
2. Cards follow players throughout the game, unrestricted by the instance.
3. Card usage: Current instance cards are not limited by usage times; players need to unlock card usage rights based on instance completion:
   - S-level: Unlimited use
   - A-level: Twice
   - B-level: Once
   - C and below: Sealed
4. Cards disappear upon player death.
5. After a player's death, there is a thirty-second window for teammates to pick up the cards.
6. Cards cannot be brought into the real world, and players cannot use cards in the real world.
7. Cards cannot be transferred except in the event of player death.