Chapter 10

Tang Ning curled up on the bed. His entire body emitted the same scent as Mo Yunchu's. Mo Yunchu lifted the blanket and leaned over to give him a goodnight kiss. It was gentle and not aggressive. It was the best interpretation of Tang Ning's original idea of a goodnight kiss.

However, Tang Ning's eyes were half-open. his misty eyes were blank and dull. his lips were slightly open, as if he had temporarily lost his ability to receive information from the outside world.

It wasn't until Mo Yunchu turned off the light beside his bed and pulled him into his arms that Tang Ning blinked slowly. he pulled his shoulders back and tried to escape Mo Yunchu's embrace.

"What's wrong?" Mo Yunchu firmly restrained Tang Ning as he gently asked.

he bit his lower lip with his snow-white teeth and covered his face with his flushed fingers. he could not help but vent his grievances."... You bullied me."

A muffled laugh came from the darkness." Is this bullying?"

Tang Ning nodded vigorously. his soft whimpers were heard. he nodded too much and his soft hair brushed against Mo Yunchu's chin. Mo Yunchu touched his head and his tone became gentle," I'm sorry."

"I won't bully you like this next time. Ning, don't cry, okay?"

Such a sincere and gentle tone, as if from the heart of the heart out of the heart, exudes an unparalleled, bewitching appeal.

Tang Ning immediately believed Mo Yunchu.

Mo Yunchu was so good and gentle.

He wiped the tears on his face with his hands and tried his best to stop his body from trembling. Then, he sniffed and carefully leaned his face against Mo Yunchu's chest.

"...... Good night."

Mo Yunchu hugged Tang Ning," Good night."

Tang Ning added softly," If you want to wake up tonight, remember to wake me up. Don't leave me alone, okay?"

"Okay."

After receiving Mo Yunchu's promise, Tang Ning was relieved. He had spent a lot of energy throughout the day and soon fell asleep. It was as if he had a nightmare. In his dream, a monster was circling him tightly. It was dark all around him, so he couldn't see what the monster looked like. Perhaps it was a python. He heard that pythons also wrapped their prey around them bit by bit.

Until they hang.

Tang Ning suddenly opened his eyes and saw Mo Yunchu's hand on his waist.

"You're awake?" Mo Yunchu planted a good morning kiss on Tang Ning's forehead. The kiss was tender and tender," Good morning."

Before Tang Ning could wake up, he heard anothis piece of news-

[Lu Yingxing is dead.]

the system said.

What's that?

Tang Ning began to wonder if he was dreaming.

Lu Yingxing was dead?

He was fine when he left yesterday. He still owed Lu Yingxing two meals. He had not asked Lu Yingxing what was wrong with the surveillance video...

" If you're sleepy, you can sleep for a while longer. I have to go to work, so I can't accompany Xiaoning anymore." Mo Yunchu reluctantly buried his straight nose into Tang Ning's neck as he took a deep breath. his tone was filled with nostalgia," It smells good."

A numbing itch pulled Tang Ning's thoughts back to reality. He stared blankly as Mo Yunchu left the room. After a few seconds, he asked,"

[What happened?]