Chapter 90

"Teacher Tang's foundation is good, but every time it tends towards ugliness," the makeup artist's gaze shifted from applying powder to cover Tang Ning's pale lips, and landed on her bewildered eyes.

Tang Ning was taken aback.

They say Tang Ning's eyes are wooden, but at this moment, she felt that they were filled with stories, like whirlpools capable of sucking in the souls of onlookers, perhaps that's what they call "eyes that have seen a thousand years," isn't it?

"Sorry, I'm a bit tired, I need to take a break," Tang Ning murmured softly.

Having just emerged from the game world, he needed some time and space to sort out the gains from this round of the game.

Tang Ning picked up his phone, glanced down, and checked the game settlement for this round:

[Game Name: Funeral]

[Game Danger Level: a]

[Mission Difficulty Level: b]

[Main Mission Completion: Bury Tang Xianheng within seven days! (Survival days * 80)]

[Overall Evaluation: b (B-level mission evaluation can obtain the right to draw the 'Long-Haired Princess Card' for this game instance!)]

[Dear player, your survival day target is 150 points, and the items you currently possess are as follows: Pea Princess Card, Sleeping Beauty Card, Long-Haired Princess Card, Sip Sip Joy Card, Woodcutter Card, Evil-Dispelling Coral Jade]

[You received a friend request from "Lin Yun"]

[Accept] [Decline]

This game actually allows friend requests?

Tang Ning double-checked and found that in the previous game instance, only his and Lin Yun's avatars were lit up among the six players, while the others were all black, including their IDs, which were marked as canceled.

Tang Ning then flipped through the history of the second game instance, realizing that he could only find himself among the five black avatars and blank IDs.

[You accepted a friend request from "Lin Yun"]

[Lin Yun]: What are you up to?

[Tang Ning]: Shooting a film.

After a while, Lin Yun replied, "I thought you were an actor."

Tang Ning guessed that Lin Yun must have been looking up his information. Just as he was about to admit that he was indeed quite confused, he suddenly saw Lin Yun's message: "I know a director who's supposed to be quite talented. He seems to be preparing for a movie recently. Are you interested in acting?"

Lin Yun then mentioned a name.

[Tang Ning]: What? How do you know Director Xu?!

[Lin Yun]: I helped him deal with a supernatural intrusion into reality. He said he really wants to make a documentary about people like us and even offered to tailor-make a movie for me, but I'm not interested, so I declined.

[Tang Ning]: Director Xu wants to tailor-make a movie for you?! And you turned him down??!!

【Lin Yun】: If you're interested, I can help you get in touch?

Tang Ning was indeed tempted, but he was currently filming under Director Chang. He expressed his concerns to Lin Yun, who replied, "No problem, I just talked to him. You can contact him when you're free."

The famous director in Lin Yun's description seemed to be at her beck and call.

[Tang Ning]: Isn't this inappropriate? Will it leave a bad impression on Director Xu?