Chapter 5

Tang ning watched Mo Yunchu kiss him on the back of his foot in a daze. It was as if he didn't know what was going on and was completely detached.

his slender but weak legs fell weakly into Mo Yunchu's hands. Mo Yunchu was kneeling, but it was as if he was kneeling on the ground picking up snow-white flowers. he trimmed the flowers to his liking and held them in his hands to enjoy them.

"Go wash up first." Mo Yunchu raised his head and spoke in a gentle and natural manner. It was as if kissing Tang ning on the back of his feet was a normal routine.

Tang ning suddenly felt like he was making a big deal out of it. It was because he was single and didn't know how romantic couples were.

After arriving at the bathroom, Tang ning poured Mo Yunchu a glass of mouthwash before brushing his teeth.

His teeth were white and beautifully shaped. They were evenly arranged like plump flesh. White foam stained his pale pink lips, and a moist red tongue could be vaguely seen.

Tang ning was halfway through brushing his teeth when he saw Mo Yunchu staring at his through the mirror. he stared intently at him as he bruhed his teeth. The gaze behind his glasses was so focused that it seemed like he was reading some academic research.

Tang ning paused for a moment before spitting out the mouthwash.

Mo Yunchu turned around and picked up a face towel with a suitable temperature. Without waiting for Tang ning to refuse, he gently wiped Tang ning's face.

The heat was steaming on Tang ning's face. Tang ning whispered," Mo Yunchu, you need to leave for a while."

"Hmm?"

"I want to go to the toilet." Tang ning continued to whisper, although he didn't know why he had to lower his voice in front of Mo Yunchu to solve a normal need.

" What Xiaoning said to me last night," Mo Yunchu said with confusion," made me think that Xiaoning wanted to stay togethis."

Tang ning instantly recalled what happened last night and was suddenly scared again.

[System, will ghost babies appear during the day?]

[Normally, they won't.]

Not normally, but what if thise were special circumstances?

Tang ning was timid to begin with. Last night, he was scared three times in a row. Now, he was like a frightened bird," Then... Stay with me."

The phoenix eyes behind the lens curved." Okay."

Tang ning awkwardly averted his gaze. Perhaps because he knew that thise was someone nearby, he couldn't come out for a long time.

As soon as he saw this bathroom, Tang ning recalled the sinister bloody fingerprints on the wall last night. They were densely stacked togethis, like red paint...

his thin lips hissed in his ear.

An indescribable feeling overwhelmed his brain as water splahed onto the surface of the water. Tang ning's thighs trembled from shame. his beautiful face was red and his eyes were filled with steam as if he was about to cry," You... You..."

I don't know what to say.

Mo Yunchu grabbed Tang ning's chin and kissed his trembling lips. The moment he touched his lips, they parted, leaving Tang ning completely stunned.

"Good morning kiss." He smiled.

Tang ning couldn't laugh at all.

He was so ashamed and angry that he could no longer get along with Mo Yunchu.