Chapter 64

Tang Ning, upon reaching this point, was completely stunned, as if someone had poured a bucket of icy water on him in the middle of winter!

The marriage customs we discussed earlier are not to be used for simulation or games! They are meant to be returned! Yet, in the video, he actually poured all the betrothal gifts into the well!

It would be fine if he poured them elsewhere, but there are ghosts with black hair in that well!

Tang Ning, dumbfounded, stared at his stiff self in the video, still with closed eyes, holding an empty wooden box. He casually threw the box aside and took slow steps forward.

Ji Ke, the one filming, seemed hesitant for a moment but eventually reached out to pick up the wooden box and followed Tang Ning.

In the video, Tang Ning slowly entered the room, lying in the coffin like a zombie, accompanied by the similarly lifeless Ji Lianyun. The whole scene was exceptionally eerie.

Now Tang Ning understood why, when he opened his eyes, Ji Ke would look at him with that eerie gaze.

"Do you remember what you did?" Ji Ke asked.

Tang Ning shook his head. If it weren't for Ji Ke recording the video, he might even think someone had stolen these things while he was asleep.

"Do you have a sleepwalking problem?" Ji Ke continued to ask.

Tang Ning shook his head again. During this period, he did face a lot of mental stress, but in the game, he could confirm that he wouldn't sleepwalk. After getting a cat, he installed surveillance, and every night, the only one walking around his room was his cat.

Ji Ke fell into silence.

The faint morning light shone through the hole in the door, it was now six in the morning, the village was still silent, no roosters crowing, no people around, Ji Lianyun and Lin Yun were still unconscious in the room.

Despite a series of strange events, they made it through the night.

Ji Ke shook Lin Yun continuously, shaking for a while until Lin Yun finally opened his eyes. He leaned against the wall, his gaze passing over Ji Ke to look at Tang Ning.

Tang Ning, wearing loosely fitting clothes, sat blankly on the coffin, wrapped in a big red wedding dress. His snowy face had no trace of color, making one want to comfort him gently.

"What happened?" Lin Yun's voice was hoarse.

Tang Ning raised his eyes; the blanket slipped down from his shoulders, the neckline slightly pulled larger, but the owner of the clothes didn't pay attention to these details. "A lot happened while you were unconscious."

Lin Yun looked at Ji Ke, his gaze seeming to ask, "Little brother, what's going on with you?"

Ji Ke returned the same gaze to Lin Yun.

Tang Ning didn't notice the silent exchange between the two. He got up from the coffin and, along with Lin Yun and Ji Ke, left the room. The three stood in the dimly lit village, engaging in light conversation.

They each recounted what happened to them the previous night. Tang Ning initially wanted to briefly mention his bridal chamber incident, but just as he was about to gloss over it, Lin Yun suddenly said seriously, "Be specific. Every piece of information is crucial to us. What did Ji Lianyun do to you during the bridal chamber?"

Tang Ning blushed, "This... it's not necessary to bring up."

Ji Ke earnestly said, "I think it's very necessary. Perhaps it's related to your abnormal behavior of losing the betrothal gifts late at night."