Chapter 45

Waking up from a deep sleep, perhaps having shed tears in a dream, Tang Ning felt a release of the dreadful emotions. His body wasn't as uncomfortable as yesterday.

In the following days, immersed in the film set, Tang Ning used acting to dispel the excess negativity in his head. With plenty of tasks at hand, he temporarily forgot his troubles.

During rare moments of leisure, he posted on a forum, titled "Am I the person who falls in love with two men simultaneously in a game? (One might not be human)"

【Original Poster】

I like the bosses in two different dungeons. Falling for the second boss feels like betraying the first. Friends, how should I resolve this situation?

【1st Reply】

This one's a heavyweight.

【2nd Reply】

Truth be told, I once had a thing with a handsome zombie in an apocalyptic dungeon, just a friend though! The zombie's breath was really unpleasant!

【3rd Reply】

Totally normal. Some bosses are excessively good-looking. I heard a pro artist drew fanart of bosses like Mo Yunchu. If you like it, you can privately 'admire' 'admire.'

Though Tang Ning couldn't find a real solution from the netizens' responses, after reading them, he immediately ordered a fanart of Mo Yunchu and spent five hundred points to buy a D-grade healing card. Mainly because Pea Princess's card was too prone to injury, and the minor pains in the dungeon felt like countless ants crawling on him, worsening his already not-so-great mood.

Now with some funds, Tang Ning considered buying healing cards. He had five hundred and seventy points, seemingly a lot, but after buying a D-grade card, he was left with only seventy points.

【Congratulations! You obtained the "SuckJoy Card"】

【SuckJoy Card Setting 1: Sucking your fingers can heal you】

【SuckJoy Card Setting 2: You can be sucked once a day】

The greatest advantage of this SuckJoy Card was its simple healing by sucking fingers, not only effective for oneself but also helpful for others. Aside from the somewhat ridiculous healing method, it had almost no drawbacks.

Prepared for what he could do, Tang Ning heard the familiar game sound in his mind: "Ding—Dungeon countdown preparation—"

Closing his eyes while getting makeup done on the set, Tang Ning took a deep breath. He took out his phone and clicked to draw a card.

A pitch-black card back appeared in the center of the screen. Tang Ning clicked to draw the card, and it slowly flipped.

With a dark gold border, a princess with waterfall-like long hair sat in a narrow attic. Crossing through her was a pair of terrifyingly ugly hands. The skin of those hands was rough, nails long, holding a disproportionately tiny comb, the princess combing her hair gracefully.

【Congratulations! You obtained the "Long Princess Card"】

【Long Princess Card Setting 1: Intimate contact with you can benefit certain entities】

【Long Princess Card Setting 2: Princes and witches both desire you】

Another S-rank card?!

"Card drawn, dungeon loading." As the system prompt echoed in his mind, everything about the film set gradually got covered by the scene. It was an old house, with uneven floors, a decaying and chilling atmosphere, and a pair of swollen blue feet swaying in front of Tang Ning.