Chapter 32

"Fans?"

I'm so confused that I can actually encounter a live fan in this game?

Tang Ning's eyes widened, and his translucent pupils shone like beautiful amber in the sunlight as he incredulously looked at Gu Ming.

Gu Ming felt even more embarrassed under his gaze, his face, which hadn't turned red after running for half a day, now showing a hint of blush. He wanted to say something to Tang Ning, but at that moment, a middle-aged bald man entered the classroom.

Carrying a lesson plan, he walked in, slightly chubby with glasses, exuding an authoritative air as he surveyed the students in the class. "Yesterday's math homework, spread it out for me! I need to check!"

Tang Ning couldn't care less about encountering a fan in the game now. He frantically searched for a set of homework he had no idea about.

【System, what does math homework look like?!】

【The yellow one in the top left corner of your desk.】

Tang Ning quickly picked up the yellow-covered test papers. He glanced at Gu Ming, who had already found the set of papers he had to write yesterday, filled with neatly written, youthful handwriting.

Tang Ning checked the number of pages, flipped through them, and then saw a blank space.

His mind went blank as well.

"Why didn't you do it?" Gu Ming asked in a hushed tone, sounding even more concerned than Tang Ning.

Tang Ning replied blankly, "I didn't know about it."

Yesterday, he got trapped in the restroom as soon as he entered the dungeon. After finally escaping, he had to follow Qi Yun, encountering a series of scares. He didn't have time to think about more, and even if he did, the fear of being controlled by homework, after years of graduation, made him forget it momentarily.

The math teacher had already set aside the lesson plan, holding a triangular ruler and walking down from the platform, coincidentally choosing Tang Ning's row for inspection.

It was over.

Tang Ning's vision went dark.

At this moment, Gu Ming suddenly swapped Tang Ning's test paper with his. After doing all this, the math teacher happened to walk to Gu Ming's side. He immediately noticed the blank homework spread out on Gu Ming's desk.

"Gu Ming!!!" The math teacher raised his voice, and his bronze-colored, chubby face became terrifying, with wide eyes filled with bloodshot veins. "What do you mean?! Don't want to study anymore?!"

The triangular ruler in the math teacher's hand struck the desk forcefully, making a banging sound. The hand gripping the ruler revealed clear blue veins.

Tang Ning trembled as if he himself was being reprimanded.

Facing the math teacher, Gu Ming lowered his head, explaining in a muffled voice, "My homework book was left in the classroom."

"Shut up!!!" The math teacher angrily said, "Don't give me excuses! Don't go for lunch at noon, stay in the classroom, I'll talk to you then!"

After leaving these words, the math teacher continued inspecting. Tang Ning nervously looked at Gu Ming, not knowing what to say for a moment. "You, I..."

He didn't expect Gu Ming to swap the homework with him. It was obviously unwise to provoke an NPC in the game, especially in this dungeon where everything, from students to teachers, seemed inexplicable. Tang Ning even lacked the courage to admit he hadn't done the homework just now.