Chapter 21: Kidnapped

The Imperial guards are carrying me to their war rig. I'm sick and weak. I tried to fight back but I was out numbered. "Let me go fucking bastards!" I scream at them.

They tie me up and make sure I can't escape. I don't want to go back. I can't go back. They will kill me! I can't just do that to Phoenix! I gotta get out of here! I look around the rig but there's nothing for me to use to try to escape with. They put me in the hatch heavily guarded.

One of the war boys with them had the audacity to speak to me, "You're gonna be punished imperator! Punished in the harshest way possible!". I spit at his face and immediately feeling a sting to my face. Punched. "Piece of shit!" I yell not letting them know I'm in pain. One of the war boys get their knife out and put it to my throat.

"Disrespectful, imperator." He says slicing at my face with no mercy. I hold back any feeling of pain on my expression. I look at him, Fury in my eyes. "Touch me again and I'll kill you" I mumble to him anger in my voice.

They're driving me back to Gas Town. I feel my stomach drop for I have no idea what my punishment will be. I feel for my life and I don't have any options for escaping. There's absolutely nothing to help me out.

The blood trickleling down my face is warm. I can taste it as it falls to my lip. Adrenaline pumping through my body and I can't do jack shit!

I can't die. I can't leave Phoenix or Furiosa like that. I even care a bit for Max. I can't leave them like this. My mind is going a million miles an hour. I'm fucking livid! I tear falls on my cheek, burning my cut. Memories flash through my head, terrible dark memories. I've been punished me....before...but I don't know what they will do to me know. Probably torcher me till I bleed out. I have no idea.

My muscles are so tense and I can't feel my face. "Let me the fuck go!" I scream at them. Another strike to the face. I can't feel it. I'm to tired and weak but tense and adrenaline filled at the same time.

I can't say anything without getting beat. I keep getting lost in my thoughts. I keep pretending I'm okay. It's okay. I'll be fine. Phoenix and the others will come for me. I hope...