Chapter 94: I Need My Friend Back

As of now I'm more sad then angry. Phoenix was gone so I didn't know who to turn to about anything. I still couldn't let Furiosa in as far as Phoenix. I'm still afraid. I've been having really bad nightmares and I'm so worried about both Max and Phoenix. If anything happened to them it was my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at him.

I layed in my room for a long time, drowning in my thoughts. Phoenix came in and I looked at her with a stone cold face. I was angry and upset but I definitely didn't show it. "Ariadne-", I cut her off "Don't fucking say a word to me". I was so angry. I got up and went downstairs and sat outside.

I was fucking furious at both of them. It actually just hurt. I guess I'm glad they're back, but I'm very angry at them for leaving. They shouldn't have left. I shouldn't have yelled at Max. I couldn't stop thinking about everything and tears began to fall. I decided to go for a walk.

I walked further away then I thought and it was starting to get dark and I was very very thirsty. I started jogging towards the Citadel and I eventually made it. Collapsing from exhaustion right in from of the Citadel. I was so fucking tired but I was still angry. I didn't want to talk to Max or Phoenix. I just layed there until Max found me and had a mixed emotions on his face. He picked me up and took me inside. I was to tired to care.