Chapter 82: Interesting Day

I lay on the floor in the training room exaughsted. I've been punching and kicking this bag for what felt like hours. It probably was hours. Drenched in sweat, I get up and I start looking for Furiosa. I saw her and ran up and gave her a very sweaty hug. "Nice to see you to" She says chuckling. I laugh with her. "I forgot to tell you, Jeets on his way!" She says happily. "Really? I haven't seen him since that day.." I mumble.

Jeet came running in excited to see Furiosa. "Hey Jeet" I say flashing a smile. "Blondie! You're back! I knew you would come back! It's good to see ya!" He says pulling me into a hug. He's fucking crazy but you gotta love him.

Him and Furiosa start talking so I leave them be. Suddenly I see Max holding a dog and Phoenix right behind him. It's been so long since I've even thought about dogs! How did this one survive? "You guys found a dog?" I ask, super surprised. "Yeah! And morphine for Jeet too!" Phoenix says excited.

Well this day is just full of surprises. I walk back to the cafeteria and see Jeet super excited about his morphine. I'm glad we were able to help him out. I felt so bad for the man. In a way I kind of admired him. He was so positive even though he suffered terribly. It was cool to see.

Max takes the dog to his room Phoenix carrying food and water right behind him. So I guess we have a dog now. I give Jeet a gentle hug and kiss Furiosa before heading back to the training room. She seemed cheerful today. I wondered if she wanted to train with me but I didn't bother to ask.