Chapter 84: We Have a Dog

I decided to let the dog explore the place. I'm not sure what to name him yet. "Come on, let's go eat" I say grabbing Phoenix's hand and start walking to the cafeteria, taking a seat across from Furiosa and Ariadne. I see my dog, sitting next to Ariadne. I guess he likes everyone. That's good.

I see Jeet from the corner of my eye. "Hey guys! Can I sit with yall?" He says excited. "Of course you can Jeet, you're always welcome." Furiosa says nicely. We all stare eating. We've all had a long day so we're all very hungry.

After scarfing down our food we all just sit and talk. It kind of felt like a family gathering, but with a bunch of crazy people who weren't related to each other. It kind of felt nice.

Jeet stops talking and looks at me and then Ariadne. I'm not sure why. "You guys kinda look alike" He says looking at both of us. Me and Ariadne look at each other and at him with a very confused looks on our face. "Jeet, you're crazy" Ariadne says shrugging it off. I thought it was kind of wierd that he randomly brought that up.

I couldn't shake what Jeet said. It was just odd that he brought that up. I also don't know what to name the dog. "What should we name the dog?" I ask Phoenix. "I have no idea!" She says, a hint of irritation. He can't just not have a name right?