Chapter 58: Bad Vibes

I feel wierd today. I don't know what it is but something doesn't feel right. I don't feel right. I look up at Furiosa who's eating her food. She looks back with a smile on her face. I look back down at my food, not really hungry, I play with it.

I get up and decide to take a walk outside. I sit down on the sand. It's fucking boiling out here. Playing with my fingers, I close my eyes and begin to think. I don't know what feels so wrong. Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep.

I search through my memories for answers but there isn't any. I feel irritated. I feel angry and sad. I try to shake they thoughts but they won't go away. I clench my firsts at all my angry thoughts. Tense and irritated.

I remember everything all at once. I know how dangerous it is for me to get like this but I know I can't do much but keep to myself. I'll fine if I distance myself. I stay out here for a while. I don't mean to. My body aches and my head is just bombarded with thoughts.

I get up and I go inside. Sweating from the heat of the wasteland. I go up to my room and lay on my bed. Max and Phoenix behind me in the other bed. "Hey" Phoenix says trying getting me. I stay silent. I don't want to yell at her or accidentally be mean. I mean she's still healing. I don't really want to talk to anyone and I'm not even sure why.