Chapter 88: Siblings

I went back into my room and I could not believe what I heard. I couldn't believe that she was my sister. I don't remember why I left. I didn't know what to think about all this. It's been so fucking long. I barely remember the world before the wasteland.

Phoenix walked in and immediately knew something was wrong. "Max, what's going on?" She asked with her hands on her hips. "Mm, Ariadne is my sister" I mumbled. I was still shocked. "What the fuck? How do you even know that for sure?" She asked. "Jeet" was all I managed to say. She just nodded and sat next to me.

"So how come you don't remember each other..?" She asked hesitantly. "I don't know, Phoenix. I really don't know" I replied. I really didn't. I didn't understand it at all. I just completely forgot everything after my family died. I wasn't sure if I should talk to her or not. I had to figure all this out myself. I needed to remember, but I wasn't sure if I was ready.

"Max, you need to talk to her about this." Phoenix says. She even seemed shocked. It was really shocking for everyone. I could barely remember anything about it. My mom and siblings, they were out of my memory long ago. Even longer after my wife and kid died. I basically lost my mind when they died. I got up and headed over to Ariadnes room. I wasn't sure what I was going to say.