Chapter 83: All Together Again

"MAX!" I yell up the stairs, Jeet behind me, she said he was gonna stay for a couple days, missed us too much.

"WHAT?!" He yelled back, not even coming downstairs.

"WE HAVE A DOG?!" I yelled, all of a sudden very very excited. I loved dogs! And it kinda reminded me of that lovely dream I had.

"NO FURIOSA ITS A FUCKING CAT" he replied sarcastically, he was happier nowadays.

"OH FUCK YOU" I replied, I heard him laugh, and then disappear back into his room. Jeet disappeared, this was like his second home, he was probably in his old room. I walked to the training room, Ariadne has been spending a lot of time in there recently.

I walked in, and she was using a punching bag, I laughed walked up behind it and holding it still. She looked at me curiously for a minute but she kept going.

"You wanna twist your hips when you throw your hook" she shot a look at me, and I thought I'd offended her, but she took my advice and started twisting her hips when she punched. I smiled at her. "Did you see the dog?" I asked going off topic, I was really excited about this dog.

"Yeah he's a cutie, wonder what they're gonna name him" I thought for a moment, and wondered if he'd name him Koda like in my dream, I'd laugh if he did. Jeet stumbled into the training room.

"Damn it I thought it was the library" he sighed, not noticing me or Ariadne. He was holding a bottle in his hand, then he noticed us, throwing his hands in the air and wobbling, "HEY BLONDIE, HEY FURIOSA LOOK WHAT I GOT" he held the bottle towards us and I could smell the alcohol from here.

"Wow" Ariadne chuckled. Snatching the bottle and sipping from it, she then passed it to me "it's actually not to bad"

"Made it myself in gas town" he sputtered proudly, then he walked out the door, singing a song at the top of his lungs as he walked down the corridor.

"God he's crazy" we both laughed. I began training with her, it was our own way of kinda bonding with each other, like Max and Phoenix and the car. After hours of training, we dragged our sweaty bodies out and dragged our tired legs to the cafeteria, just in time to have dinner with everyone. I could see the wives in the back, talking and laughing with each other, Capable noticed me, and flashed me a smile.

"UGH IM SO HUNGRY" Ariadne growled, plopping down at the table as I went to grab us some food. I watched the scruffy black dog run down the stairs and sniff around at everyone, but there was no sign of Max or Phoenix with him, maybe they were just letting him explore. The dog ran to Ariadne, sniffing and kissing her, and I wandered back to the table with the bowls and sat down next to her, and now the dog was licking me.

"You're going to bring so much happiness to everyone little one" I said, scratching his ear, he tilted his head, like he understood and sat protectively beside Ariadne as we ate.