Chapter 66: Physiological Snap

I felt so bad for snapping at Furiosa. I don't know what's gotten into me. I punch harder and harder at the punching bag type thing. I punch it as hard as possible, knocking it off the chain. I sit down, taking a break.

I see Jeet run in front of me pulling me into hug immediately. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He says joyfully. I notice he has the morphine I found in Gas Town. "Mmhm" I mumble to him flashing a small smile. "What's gotten into ya, blondie?" He asks concerned, knowing somethings up. "Nothing, I'm fine." I say sternly. "Something bad happened to ya mm?" He asks. I don't even fucking remember. I guess I block things that I don't want to remember out of my head. The worst things. "You were taken advantage of mm." He says nodding furiously, a frown on his face. At that moment this specific memory flooded my head and I froze. I asked myself how he knew that? I didn't even remember but he knew. That thought quickly left my brain. I was young. Strong but not strong enough. I remember everything. "You'll be alright, blondie. I've got to go now, goodbye" He says, his voice sounding softer then normal. I stay silent.

Something in my head just snapped. I've gone completely cold and angry. Full of hatred, I go to the other punching bag, pounding the shit out of it. I couldn't stop. My eyes full of rage and hatred. I had lost my sanity. Hopefully I can gain it back. As for right now, I'm the coldest mother fucker here.

I go to lay down, fury in my bones. I can't stop thinking. All the years. All the years of destroying my innocence and hope. Those years I wish to forget now. I can't relax but I still manage to drift to sleep.