Chapter 100: You're My Sanity

I went back to the garage. I knew nothing was going on but the fact that it wasn't me comforting her made me upset. I felt like I had lost her and I hated that. I don't want to lose her. I am so tired of losing everyone I even slightly cared about.

I don't know if I should just leave her be or confront her. I don't know if I should stay here anymore. The words that Ariadne spoke of last night stuck in my head. I wasn't sure if it was true anymore. If it is, I don't know why she's doing this. Everything is so fucking conflicting and it's like I'm walking on eggshells. It even seems like I piss off the voices in NY head. Tbe strongest ones are of my family. I couldn't tell which was which. They were all calling my name, yelling at me, asking me why I wasn't there.

I couldn't sleep at all anymore. The voices were loud and clear. They were there almost all the time. I'm so tired and I waited for Phoenix to calm down. She seemed so angry. It's like she's trying to push me away. I wanted her back but I want her to calm down. I needed to give her time but I didn't want to. They keep telling me that I should go but I don't know if I can.

I lay there awake all night long. I still haven't found sleep. Seems like that's an impossible thing to achieve. The voices, they were constantly yelling at me now. If I'm around people they're more quiet. They yell at me when I'm alone. No silence. There was never silence in my head. I needed her back. She was my true sanity. She kept the voices silent.