Chapter 64: Letting Her In

I held her in my arms my forehead with hers. I look into her eyes and I kiss her. Passionately this time. I could say now, I truely love her. There's no denying it. I love her and I can't get her out of my head.

That's a good thing though right? I need her. I want her. I can't live without her. "I um I love you..." I say quietly, not sure if I was ready. A big smile appeared on her face. I kissed her. "I love you too" She says kissing me back.

We both start to work on my car again. I loved when we worked on the car together. It's like our own way of bonding. I give her a kiss on the head and flash a small smile.

I feel better now. I feel better now that I have let her know how I feel, I just hope it was a good idea for me to do that. I knew that if I just let her in it would be okay. I know thay I'll be okay. If I can work through it with her, surely I'd be alright.

We both realize how late it is and head back to the room. She looks like she's hurting, badly. I felt so bad for her. I didn't want to leave her side. What if she needed me and I wasn't there to help her? I won't leave her side. She lays down and looks at me. I lay down next to her and hold her close to me. I feel her relaxing and breathing slower every minute.

I can tell she was falling asleep. I'm wide awake but I'm not leaving her side. I gently kiss her head and try to fall asleep myself. For some reason I was wide awake. I just couldn't shut off my mind. I wrap my arm around her waist and try to rest.