Chapter 42: New Plans

I don't want her to go but I can't control someone. The last thing Phoenix needs is someone trying to control her.  "I'm coming with you" I say sternly. "You might have a better chance if you have a prisoner with you." I say, hopeful of the situation. She nods in agreement. "That's not a bad idea" Ariadne says.

"We can hide something for you to use to escape" Furiosa says confidently. That idea sounds good. Maybe we can pull it off. We can figure out what they plan to do and get the hell out of there.

We all give each other looks. We have a plan and we're going through with it. I just hope this plan doesn't go to shit. Furiosa gives me a file knife and a lock picker. I grab them and put them were they won't think to check.

If something happens to Phoenix I will put a bullet in Scrotuses god damn head. I pull Phoenix to the side. "You sure you're going to be alright?" I ask genuinely concerned. "I promise. I can handle myself." She replys with a small smile. I smile back. I don't want anything bad happening to her.

We're gonna take Scrotus down. One strategy at a time. I guess we will also have to take my car. Hopefully they don't find it and destroy it.

I look into Phoenix's eyes, so beautiful and grey. She's scared. I know she is. But I also know she's tough and she will be alright. I pull her into a tight hug and I don't let go for a while. I'm not sure why I trust her. It takes alot to earn my trust but I feel as if both of them have it. Especially Phoenix.

I think it's safe to say I care about them. Of course I'm not actually gonna say it but I'll think it. At least it's the truth. I care about Phoenix and Ariadne. I care about Furiosa. I definitely care about Phoenix.