Chapter 2

"EEEEEEEEEEEE" Rydel squeals jumping up and running toward Riker and me. "This is amazing!! my best friend and brother are getting married!" "Rydel, Rydel, calm down give Riker and Nova space." Stormie says pulling Rydel away from us.

"But..but we need to plan! we need to find a dress, we need to- to- uhhh." Rydel stops talking to think. "you can do that later, just give them some space!" Stormie says pulling Rydel away. I look at Riker, "so were really going to get married?" I ask still trying to digest it. Riker nods, "yep soon you'll be Mrs. Nova Lynch."

I cant believe this, this is like a dream! Seriously I had a dream like this once! Riker pulls me into a tight hug, "this is really gonna happen Nova! This is really going to happen!" Riker takes the ring out of my hand and slips it onto my finger.

After dinner everyone (except Rocky and Tiffany *wink wink*) crowds into the living room and the wedding talk begins. "what theme?" Stormie asks holding up a note pad. Riker and i look at each other and at the same time say, " the beach." " traditional." Riker and i look at each other again.

"uh-oh" Ross says looking back and forth between us.  "you want traditional?" Riker asks looking at me. I nod, "yeah its been my dream since i was a little girl." I tell him. "then lets have a traditional wedding." "ok traditional." Stormie says writing it down. Riker looks at me, "how bout a traditional wedding on the beach?" "really Riker." "what i like the beach and its my wedding to!"

"how bout the, the uhhhhh honeymoons at the beach?" i suggest. "aww come on Nova why not?" "because I'm going to be wearing a dress and i don't want it to get all sandy and gross!" "ok ok fine but how bout its NEAR the beach, like in a beach side building." I shrug, "ok"

"what color theme?" Stormie asks. Right away Riker says, "blue!" "and silver!" I add. "ok blue and silver!" Stormie says writing it down. "I can just imagine it now! Silver and blue, with a beach side view, and my gorgeous bride." Riker says.

I blush, "shut up!" "what its true!" "but still its embarrassing!" "what you're embarrassed to be called beautiful?" Riker asks putting his arm around me. "uh yeah kinda." I say blushing an even brighter red. "well you shouldn't be!" Riker says.

"ok enough with the chit chat about how pretty Nova is lets continue with the wedding talk." Hannah exclaims. "sorry sorry Rikers distracting!" I say and Riker laughs "you have no idea." "I'm pretty sure i do!" i laugh. 

"wait Riker who's gonna pay for this cuz weddings are VERY expensive, i know that from when my mom married John." "we are." Mark says. "really?" Stormie nods, "yeah we are, but only if i get to design the cake!" I look at Riker and he shrugs, "sure."

Were interrupted by a  huge yawn from Ryland, "I am so tired, i think that jet lag is catching up with me!" Stormie stands up, "Bed time!" I turn to Riker, "can i stay here tonight?" Riker looks at me then upstairs, "aren't Rocky and Tiffany still up there?" he asks.

"Oh yeah, maybe we should go to my house instead." Riker nods, "good idea, i don't think i want to walk in on whatever there doing." Riker says winking at me. I shake my head, "really Riker? Really?" Riker holds up his hands, "what? you know you're thinking it as well." "yeah good point."

"hey mom I'm gonna spend the night at Novas ok mom?" Stormie looks at him. "Riker you're 26 i honestly don't care what you do." Stormie says and i laugh, "oh yeah haha well i'll just be going now." Riker holding the door open for me.

As we walk to my house Riker shakes his head, "I should probably move out soon." I look at him, "you don't say! Riker you're 26 and still living at your parents house!" "hey soon I'm going to be living with you Mrs. Lynch!" "I love the way that sounds out loud." I say and Riker laughs.

"how bout Mr. and Mrs. Lynch and kids?" I look at Riker my eyebrows raised, "you want kids?" "yeah i do, what about you?" "uh no!" Riker stops walking and looks at me, "why not? you seemed fine with Trevor." "yeah because hes not my kid! Hes Tiffanys and i just don't want kids." "why not?"  "because i don't!"

Riker picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, and starts walking toward my house, "tell me or i wont put you down!" "RIKER!" I yell pounding my fists against his back. "tell me why!" "because!" "because is not an answer!" "fine i'll tell you! just put me down!"

By that time we are already at my house and Rikers let us in. "fine" Riker says dropping me on the couch, "now tell me why." "I don't really know i think it has something to with the fact that my moms had 4 kids and only 2 have survived." Riker looks sad, "oh, well sorry i didn't know, any of that actually."

"its fine you didn't know." Riker picks me up again. "hey! Riker!" "what its bed time and my princess deserves to be carried." "I thought Rydel was the princess?" I laugh. "Shes the other princess, you're my princess though."

"Riker you're being disgustingly romantic." I tell him and Riker looks at me, "so why's it seem like you're enjoying it?" "because i am." "so why are you complaining?" "I'm not complaining, I'm just making a point!" "strange point." "oh shut up!"

Riker laughs and drops me on my bed, "Hey! at least give me some warning!" "hey you saw you were in your bedroom you should have guessed!" "why do i love you? you are so annoying!" Riker lays down next to me on the bed, "you know you find me irresistible!" "you sound like Rocky!"

"hey i am severely offended!" Riker says putting his hand on his chest in mock hurt. "you shouldn't be." I say leaning forward, Riker does the same and lightly kisses me. "thats why i love you." I murmur as Riker kisses me harder. Riker smiled in the middle of the kiss and i end up pulling away because i had started laughing.

We end up laughing so hard were crying and Riker falls off the bed. "Riker are you ok?" I ask looking down at him. "I could be better." Riker mumbles. I lean over the bed to look at him and Riker grabs my arm. "Riker ahhh!" I cry as Riker tugs my arm causing me to fall of the bed and land on top of him.

"Riker" I murmur staring at him our face inches apart. "Nova" Riker responds putting his hand behind my head and pulling me closer to him. Our lips meet and I really want him, i want him, his love. Our kiss becomes more passionate and needy.

Rikers hand runs down my back and the other tangles through my hair. "Riker" I murmur before running my hands down his stomach, i can feel his muscles through his shirt. Still kissing Riker pulls me up onto the bed.

I push Rikers shirt off so i can feel his bear chest. "Nova." Riker whispers. His hand slips under my shirt and caresses and my upper body. "mmmmm" Is all i can say as Rikers hands run over me. He pulls my shirt off and I shiver.

Riker looks at me, "you know if i continue this i wouldn't be able to stop, i love you to much." I smile, "I know."

~~~~HEHEHE YOU KNOW WHAT THERE DOING *WINK WINK* SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? I PERSONALLY DIDN'T LIKE THAT CHAPTER ALL THAT MUCH BUT WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?? WATTPAD IS ALL SCREWED UP FOR ME THE FIRST CHAPTER ISN'T ON THE 'MY WORKS' THING AND IT IS WHEN I TRY AND READ IT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!! WELL BYEE~~~~