Chapter 1

**5 YEARS IN THE FUTURE**

"Rikers coming home! Rikers coming home! Lalalala Rikers coming home!" I sing dancing around my house. "Nova seriously shut up!" Hannah cries getting up from the couch and clamping her hand over my mouth.

"what I'm excited!" I say pulling her hand away from my mouth. "Yeah i can tell! but seriously you singing Rikers coming home over and over again is REALLY annoying!" "so how is you running around our house screaming HURRY UP WE NEED TO GO TO THE AIRPORT TO SEE ROSS!! not annoying?" "because its me!" Hannah replies smirking. "oh yeah that makes it  so much better!" I say sarcastically. Hannah grins at me and turns back to her TV show.

Its been 5 years since Katie, Hannah, Stormie, Mark, Tiffany, and I have seen R5 and Ryland. Today is the day that they come back and all of us are super excited!! Except for Tiffany who seems slightly scared. My mom and Tiffany have had their baby's and i have a 4 year old little sister!! Her names Maya and Tiffanys 4 year old little boy is named Trevor. My mom and John have gotten married and Tiffany, Trevor, and I live in our house while my mom lives with John. Tiffany and I go to community collage and Trevor goes to day care.

Katie runs into the living room, "up up up! We're leaving for the airport now!" Hannah and I look at each other and jump up of couch. As I walk past the stairs I yell up them, "Tiffany come on lets go!"  "ok coming!" Tiffany calls back. She walks down the stairs holding Trevors hand, Trevor looks at me, "were are we going?" I pat his head, "were going to meet some old friends." I tell him and he nods (hes really smart for a 4 year old)

We all get into Mark and Stormies car and head to the airport. I'm so excited that I'm bouncing up and down in my seat and so is Hannah and Katie. Tiffany looks like shes about to puke. "are you ok?" I ask putting my hand on her shoulder. She looks at me, "I just don't know if Rockys going to want to see me, i mean i still like him....a lot, but he probably hates me."

I look at Tiffany, "ok I've been keeping this question inside for 5 years but why did you break up with him in the first place?" "because for one, well i just kind of needed a break, and to when i broke up with him I kinda had an idea that i was pregnant so i didn't want Rocky to be blamed." Tiffany tells me.

"ohhhhhh that makes sense now." Tiffany nods, "yeah." We sit in silence for awhile and a billion thoughts are running through my head, what if Riker doesn't like me anymore? What if Riker and i have changed and we break up? What if, what if, what if!

We finally get to the airport and as we walk inside i turn to Tiffany, "did you ever tell any of the Lynches besides Stormie and Mark about Trevor?" Tiffany shakes her head, "nope." "well their in for a surprise." I say and Hannah laughs.

Stormie lead us over to the correct gate and we sit down to wait. "hey is that their plane?" Katie asks jumping up and pointing to a plane that just landed and is rolling towards our direction. "I think so, look it stopped at the right gate!" Hannah says jumping up as well. Trevor looks at Tiffany, "whats happening mommy?" Tiffany hugs him, "are friends are arriving." "oh."

We go back to watching the plane and soon passengers are leaving the plane. We all watch closly for and sign of the Lynches and Ratliff but we don't see any. "maybe were at the wrong spot?" I say sadly. "look!" Katie is pointing at something and i see it, half of a bright pink tutu. The person moves an i can see who it is, Rydel!

Rydel walks off the plain followed by Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ratliff, and Ryland.  They all look pretty much the same except Ross and Ryland might be taller and Ratliff has the shadow of a mustache going. Right outside the plane exit they stop and look around. "RIKER!" I scream causing half the people in the airport to look at me.

Riker turns around and his face breaks into a grin. The others see us to and start walking toward us smiling broadly. We all hug hello and when i get to Riker he pulls me close, "I've missed you so much!" He whispers in my ear. Its so nice to be able to hear his voice again, to be able to see him in person and not through a screen, to have him right there in front of me.