Chapter 72

I step out of the shower and look in the mirror, "Riker!" I yell, "After 5 showers i am no longer blue!"

"Really?" Rikers voice floats up the stairs, "I only had to take two."

"Shut up! I don't need to know that!"

"Yes you do, i want to show off!"

"shut up!"

"No!"

"I hate you!"

"i love you!"

"you're annoying!"

"you're beautiful!"

"yeah i know." i smirk looking at myself in the fogged up mirror. 

"Self centered much?"

"not as much as you."

"ouch."

"oh yeah." I dry off and get dressed, i step out of the shower and Riker walks up to me,"you still look kinda blue you know."

"No i don't!"

Riker laughs and kisses my cheek, "Yeah you're right you aren't blue, you're green, green with envy at how hot i am."  

"Oh that was clever old man, very clever."

"hey i'm not old!"

"yeah you are."

"no i'm not!"

"You're 30 that's old!"

"i hate you." 

I laugh and hang onto Rikers arm, i lay my head on his shoulder and say in my sappiest voice, "I love you." 

"you're annoying." 

I let go of his arm and walk down the stairs "yeah i know!" I call. 

Riker catches up with me and grabs my waist, he picks me up and carries me down the stairs, "Put me down!" I demand. 

"nope." Riker responds and by his tone of voice i can tell he's smirking. 

Riker walks into the living room me still struggling to get out of his grip. Ryder looks up at us confused, "Daddy why are you harassing mommy?" he asks, Riker drops me right then. 

I stand up and stare at Ryder shocked, "Ryder, you're four! How the heck do you know what that means?!"  Rikers mouth is wide open and i nudge him, "thanks for dropping me by the way." 

Riker goes red, "oops, sorry, and Ryder how DO you know that word!" 

Ryder shrugs, "Some lady at the park was yelling at some man about doing that to her daughter and i kinda figured it out."

My mouth drops open and Riker looks over at me, "We aren't going to that park ever again!" I nod and we both look back at Ryder who's watching us intently.

"So what are we doing today?" he asks.

Riker grins, "we're going to Auntie Rydels today and see everyone else!"

Ryder squeals and jumps up, "yay! Mommy will you help me and Porter get ready?"

I nod and look over at Riker, "since when was this happening?"

Riker shrugs, "since i got a text 5 minutes ago." I glare at him as Ryder and Porter pull me from the room.  

"Where's Ratliff?" I ask as we all walk into Rydels house, all of the kids where already upstairs playing together while Trevors at a friends house.