Chapter 78

Rydel's P.O.V

His names John....... I  think. He's the 10th one this week and i don't really care anymore, after tonight i'm never going to see him again what's the point of learning his name? Besides i'm drunk i'm not expected to remember his name. 

"Rydel." he whisper in my ear making me shiver, "Ready?" 

I nod before loosing myself to pleasure. 

Ratliffs P.O.V

"What do you think of this?" Kelly asks holding a red dress up in front of her. 

I smile at her and nod "Gorgeous, just like my soon to be wife." 

I'm getting married, again. Rydel and I divorced a week ago and now i'm marrying Kelly. I know it's quick but i feel like i can't wait anymore. Kellys face turns as red as the dress and she quickly changes into it, "Shall we go now?" she asks taking my hand.

I stand up and kiss her cheek, "We shall." I say, she giggles and we walk out of the house and towards her car. 

We're getting married at this cute little chapel. No one but us, just how we want it. 

Rockys P.O.V

"Dad! Are we going or what?" Trevor calls from downstairs. 

I sigh and Liberty takes my hand, "Rocky you can do this, you've already done it once now you're doing it again. Just this time with your whole family." 

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" I ask quietly. 

Liberty shakes her head and kisses me lighty, "No you need to do this with your family, I'm not family." 

"Yet." I mutter. 

Liberty laughs lightly, "Yet, but still that's not now. Now go, you can do this." 

"Ok, thanks." I smile and Liberty kisses me once again, "Have fun." 

I turn and walk down the stairs quickly, once in the kitchen i see Trevor standing there arms crossed next to him Grace is doing the same. I hold back a laugh as i clap my hands together, "Alright! Who's ready to go?" 

"Finally!" Trevor exclaims before turning and walking out the door towards the car. I take Graces and follow him. 

***

"Mommy we're back, i told you we would be! This time we brought Trevor with us because he couldn't come last time." Grace says sitting down across from the grave. I place the bouquet of flowers we picked out on the way here on the ground beside it and sit down as well. Only Trevor seems hesitant, "B- but its a place were bodies are. I don't want to sit down." he mumbles. 

"I'm sitting down. Grace is sitting down, it's okay." I say holding out a hand. Trevor shakes his head and steps away from me and the grave.

"No i don't want to! Why would i? She left me! Why should i sit here?" Trevor cries before clapping a hand over his mouth in surprise. 

I stare at him before getting up and walking over to him, "Trevor, are you angry at Tiffany? You think she left you?" 

Trevor stares at the ground for the longest time before nodding slowly, he looks up and i see tears glisten on his cheeks, "She left me. She didn't even think about it! I was SIX and suddenly she was gone! I can't even picture her face when i try to! She's gone and she never even said good bye." Trevors cry's turn to sobs as he collapses in front of the grave and cries. 

Grace looks over at me lost and i beckon her over, "Give Trevor some time." I whisper, "He's been holding a lot in and he needs to get it all out." 

Grace nods and holds onto my pant leg with one hand while we stand and watch Trevor sob. After awhile the sobs slow until all i can hear is a few sniffs. Finally Trevor stands up and turns to us eyes red, "Thanks, for just, letting me do that. I needed to." 

I step forward and Trevor hugs me, "Hey Trev everyone needs to cry every once in awhile, next time don't hold it in so long." Trevor nods and suddenly i feel little hands hugging me as well. 

Trevor and I look down in surprise and Grace grins up at us, "Group hug!" she squeals causing us both to laugh. 

Tuckers P.O.V 

How do i get out of this stupid prison? Hey look, a window. Now if only i can move the bars, i need revenge..... 

Novas P.O.V 

"RIKERRRRRRRRRR I WANT FOODDDDDDD!" I scream from the living room.

"GET IT YOURSELFFFFFFF!" Riker screams back. 

"RUDEEEEEEEE!" 

"LAZYYYYYYYY!" 

"MOMMYYYYYYYY!" Ryder screams following Rikers and I's trend of stretching out our words.

I burst out laughing at that and i can hear Riker laughing in another room. "WHATTTTTT?!" I scream back. 

"CAN YOU STOP YELLING IT"S NOISY!!" 

"OK OK FINE! JUST TELL DADDY TO GET ME FOOD!" I reply.

Minutes later a scowling Riker walks into the room with a plate of left over ribs, "Why thank you." I say giving him my politest smile. 

Riker glares at me before stomping back to whatever he was doing.

I sit on the couch eating my ribs and watching whatever dumb show is on the television. I finish my ribs and dumb my plate in the sink before climbing the stairs and falling onto my bed. "Ooooooo comfy." I moan stretching out on the bed and cuddling up in the blankets. 

Right before  drift off Rydel comes flying into the room followed by Porter. They both jump up on the bed and start jumping on me, "Get up!"

"Daddy has something!"

"Lets go!" 

They cry finally i push them off me and onto the other part of the bed and get up, "Okay okay I'm up what now?" 

"Walk downstairs." Ryder instructs. 

"Okay?" 

Once downstairs Ryder takes my hand and drags me into the dining room, "Sit." he orders. 

"Okay okay i'm sitting. What's going one?" 

"I just thought i'd make a nice dinner for my beautiful wife." Riker says walking into the room carrying a plate full of Chinese food. 

"Did you order take out?" I ask raising an eyebrow. 

Riker turns red, "Maybe, BUT I put it on  a nice plate and set it up all fancy!" he exclaims. 

I laugh and pat the table, "Well give me the food!" 

Riker sets the dish down in front of me and kisses my forehead, "I love you." 

"I love you to." 

~~~~HEYYY SO I FINALLY UPDATED! I'M SO PROUD!!S SORRY IT'S SHORT BTW BUT I TRIED! HAHA SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, JUST KIND OF A RANDOM CHAPTER UNTIL KATIE AND RYLANDS WEDDING BUT YA! HAHA UHHH 25 COMMENTS 35 VOTES! BYE!!~~~~