Chapter 18

****4 Months Later***

"IT"S A GIRL!!!" Tiffany screams running into the living room. "what?" Ross asks looking up from the TV. Tiffany waves a picture in his face, "the baby! It's a girl! Ok i need to sit down now." She collapses on the couch as we mob her. Rocky walks into the room holding Trevors hand. "hey hey hey back up, give Tiffany some space!" he cries stepping in front of everyone.

We back up a few steps and pass around the sonogram of the baby. Tiffanys just sitting there beaming and patting her stomach. "this is great!" Hannah cries, then she turns to the boys, "i believe the boys owe each of us 50 bucks." She holds out her hands and Rydel nods.

"yup, i still have the paper, pay up guys." The guys look at each other and groan, "wait we each give all of you 10 dollars?" Riker asks. Katie  nods, "yup, now cough it up." they groan again and fish 50 dollars each out of there wallets. "Hannah you love me right?" Ross asks. "Ross just cuz you're my boyfriend doesn't mean i don't want money." Hannah replies. Ross groan, "dang it!"

The guys give us 50 bucks each and Hannah, Rydel, and Katie start dancing around the room. "guys please be mature." I say, "you gotta do it like this." i continue throwing my money in the air and dancing around in it. "I've always wanted to do this!" I cry and the guys watch us in disgust.

"hey you guys did make the bet." Tiffany says then she winces, "whats the matter?" Rocky asks. "nothing just some contractions, perfectly normal." "uhh ok." Rocky says. Riker leans over, "whats a contraction?" he whispers loudly in Rockys ear. Rocky shrugs, "dunno." I laugh and kiss Rikers cheek, "you don't really want to know what it is." "ok then i probably don't." Riker replies.

The other girls finally compose themselves, a little bit anyway, and stop rolling around in money. They won't stop teasing the guys though. "you just can't win against a girl." Hannah laughs waving the money in Rosses face. Ross glares at Hannah and mutters something i can't hear. Hannah stops laughing and glares back at Ross, "never say that again!" Ross smirks and walks up the stairs.

Hannah looks at the stairs then at us, "ehhh Ross is more fun to tease later!" she runs up the stairs after him. "i'm gonna go play the football with some friends." Ryland says. "i'm coming to!" Katie cries. Ryland shakes his head, "you won't be able to keep up with us, we're gonna play tackle football." Katie grins, "my favorite." Ryland shakes his head but I can tell he's smiling. "ok then lets go." they leave leaving Ratliff, Rydel, Rocky, Tiffany, Trevor, Riker, and i just kind of staring at each other.

"so-" Riker starts but is interrupted by Tiffany standing up, "well Trevor and i are gonna go take a nap." she says yawning. "aww mommy I don't want to i want to play with daddy and his brother and sister and weird friend and Nova!" "come on Trevor it's your nap time!" Trevor hangs his head, "aww ok mommy."

They out of the Lynches house and head for our house. "did he just call my the 'wierd friend'?" Ratliff asks. I nod, "I think so." Ratliff laughs, "that boy if really smart for his age." Riker laughs and Rocky sits down on the couch. "i am so tired!" "dude go take nap!" Riker says. "ehh." Rocky starts but Riker points upstairs, "go." "ok ok" Rocky walks off upstairs.

I look at Rydel, Ratliff, and Riker, "so what do you guys want to do?" I ask. Rydel jumps up, "lets go dress shopping!" "uhh Rydel don't we need ALL the bridesmaids for that?" Rydel sits back down, "oh yeah." I laugh, "maybe tomorrow because we do really need to do that!" Rydel nods, "no duh! unless you want to get married in jeans." "oh can I!?" i ask. "NO!" "fine fine!"

"Lets go to the beach! We haven't done that in awhile." Riker suggests. "ok!" Rydel says and Ratliff nods, "i'm all for that." "great everyone get their swimsuits and lets go."

 We all go change into our swim suits and when i finish changing I look down at the giant scare going across half of my stomach, a result of my little run in with the bear awhile back. Riker walks into the room right then, "hey you ready? woah that's a big scar!" I nod, "isn't it?" "you realize that's gonna bring up some questions right cuz we still haven't told them about that little incident." I shrug, "i can say i forgot." Riker rolls his eyes, "yeah like you would forget that." I shrug, "you never know."