Chapter 34

So Stormies finally forgiven Rocky for running off and getting married, and the rest of us are pretty glad. It's been almost a month since Tiffany and I have announced that we we're pregnant and Stormie has finally stopped ignoring him! She's still kind of stormie around him though (hahaha see what i did there?). There's a little teeny bump were the baby is and i have to say its growing on me, the little being inside me.

"RATLIFF! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" Rydel screams from the backyard followed by Ratlifs laughter. I look at Riker "what do you think that was about?" Riker shrugs, "lets go find out." We walk outside and see Rydel POUNDING on Ratliffs chest. Ratliff is laughing as hard as humanly possible and is clutching Rydels phone. "whoa whoa whoa Rydel calm down!" Riker exclaims pulling her away from Ratliff. Rydel struggles for awhile but finally gives up.

She slumps against Riker and glares at Ratliff. "Rydel what happened?" Riker asks. "Ratliff stole my phone and texted the guy i used to like that i used to like him!" Rydel spits out while Ratliff cracks up all over again. "Eric?" I ask because i recall a LONG time ago Rydel telling me that. "That's who you used to like!?" Riker asks. Rydel glares at me then looks up at Riker, "yeah and Ratliff told him that."

Ratliff starts laughing all over again and since Rikers let go of Rydel in surprise she charges him again. Before she can claw his face out i jump in front of her and she skids to a stop, "Nova! Move!" Rydel whines. "No, murdering Ratliff won't help anything." Rydel shrugs and glares at Ratliff, "you never know." "Rydel!" Riker and I scold. "sorry sorry, but it's true, he's so annoying at times!" Rydel spits out.

"yeah well sometimes you're to serious!" Ratliff shoots back. "Oh i'm to serious!? More like you're to immature to notice that i'm perfectly normal!" "you wish! You're like a total downer you never want to do anything fun! Ever!" Riker and I look at each other then at the screaming Rydel and Ratliff then back at each other.

Simultaneously we step forward, Riker grabs Rydel and throws her over his shoulder, she squeals then starts yelling at him to put her down, while i grab Ratliffs arm. We march then inside and i pull Ratliff upstairs while Riker keeps Rydel downstairs. I march into what used to be Riker and Rockys room and throw Ratliff onto the bed.

Ratliff looks up at me and mutters, "dang pregnant people are scary." I narrow my eyes at him and growl, "you haven't seen anything yet!" Ratliffs eyes widen and i nod, "that what i thought! Now you stay up here until you're calm!" "so like a time out?" I nod, "exactly!" "wait, i'm older than you, you can't put me on time out!" "yes I can!" I snap and Ratliff nods, "ok ok" "now don't come down until I tell you!" I order then march out of the room.

As I walk down the stairs i wonder if Rydel and Ratliff are going to be ok, they've been snapping at each other a lot but this is their first full blown argument." I walk into the living room to see Riker and Rydel sitting on the couch, Riker is talking to Rydel in a soothing voice and Rydel is nodding. I sit down on Rydels other side and hear Riker mutter to her, "just take deep breaths and calm down, Ratliff just thought it was funny. If you explain calmly to him that it isn't funny then maybe he will apologize and not do it again. Don't loose your temper."

Rydel nods then glares at the stairs, "but he's so immature! He never seems to understand what stop means! It's been getting on my nerves lately!" Riker looks at me and I can tell he's thinking the same thing as me, is 'Rydellington' going to end? "maybe you just need a little break from Ratliff, how about you, me, Hannah, Katie, and Tiffany have a girls day." I suggest.

Rydel nods, "that sounds good, were would we go?" "wherever we want." I say. "who's going were?" Hannah asks walking into the room with Katie. "Us, all the girls are going out today." I say and Hannah grins, "sweet! Now i can stare at hot guys without Ross looking at me weird!" "I heard that!" Ross calls from the kitchen. "i meant to say now i can't stare at hot guys." Hannah says making a face.