Chapter 63

Ugh, Ross isn't home so I can't apologize. Riker's nowhere to be found and Nova's with Ross. Rockys busy with Trevor and Grace, Katie and Ryland think i'm insane, and I'm not sure were Rydel and Ratliff live, what to do, what to do. I flop down on the couch and sigh, I came back from Florida so I could apologize to Ross, apparently Ross had the same idea.

I love him so much I can't believe I even thought of leaving him, I mean what kind of guy goes all the way across the country to try and get his wife back, let alone a wife that slept with another guy. Even is I was drunk, god I feel so guilty. Hmm maybe i'll go walk around, exercise is good for you and being stuck inside isn't, yep i'm going out!

I jump up and grab my phone and wallet, I stick them into my pocket and jump into my car. I drive downtown and just start walking down the sidewalk looking at all the window displays. Some guy walks up to me and smiles, "hey, my names Richard what's yours?" I snort, "hehe Richard, funny name. Sorry sorry i'm Hannah nice to meet you." I say with a smile. The guy look at me weird before shaking his head, "So maybe me can hang out some time?" "Like a date?" I ask. The guy grins and nods, "Yeah would you like that?"

I snort and hold up the hand with my wedding ring on it, "read the hand Richard! Read the hand." The guy looks at the hand and shrugs, "so?" "so what? I'm married dofus." "so" I raise and eyebrow at Richard, "wow for a guy named Richard you aren't very smart." "what?" "oh come on people with geeky names like Richard should be smart, hehe Richard that's hilarious." He looks uneasy for a second before turning and walking off muttering something about, "never picking a drunk chick up off the street." "I'm not drunk I always act like this!" I yell after him.

I continue walking until I spot a very familiar head of hair blond on top brown on bottom, or as Trevor says mismatched hair. It's Riker, well I think so anyway his back is turned so I don't really know. He's walking with some blond chick, they're both eating ice cream and laughing. Hmm maybe I should play spy for awhile. I just need some sun glasses...... Oh that guy has cool sunglasses!

I run over to him and hold out a 50 dollar bill, "can I have your sunglasses? thanks." I grab them of his face and stuff the money into his hand. I put them on and run off so he doesn't take them back, he just stands there stunned. I quickly locate the person I think is Riker and take off after him and the blond girl, suddenly the blond girl throws her hand in the sky and cries, "I LOVE FOOD!" while the guy I assume is Riker busts up. I roll my eyes at how weird this girl is, I mean come on that's weird!

Oh that guys selling churros! I want one! Wait no! Focus I need to follow Riker, but I want a churro. Ok maybe real quick. I buy my churro and quickly walk down the sidewalk to catch up with them, but they've disappeared! It's all the churros fault to! As a punishment I shall eat it! Mmmmm churro.

I walk along eating my churro and looking at people through my new cool sunglasses for awhile when I spot him! It's Riker i'm positive, and the girl, kissing? What that's not right, Rikers married!

I throw my churro into a trash can and run over to them, "Riker! What are you doing?" I cry. Riker and the girl break apart and Riker looks around, "How dare you!" I yell at him. Rikers eyes go wide and he looks panicked, he pushes the girl back and jumps to his feet. He rubs at his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket and run past me, as he runs I hear him mumbling, "i'm sorry, i'm so so sorry, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." I watch him run down the street until he gets swallowed up by the people, the girl walks over to me looking scared, "what happened was it something I did?" I sigh, "um kinda, you see Rikers married."

The girls eyes look like they're about to pop out of her head, "what! I might have just ruined a marriage! I can't believe this! I kissed a married man! I could have just ruined his life! Omigod!" I feel kind of bad for the girl so I pat her shoulder, "it's ok, i'll sort this out just uhh go buy yourself a churro and maybe not contact us again." The girl nods and walks off mumbling and shaking her head.

I watch her until she's gone before running to my car quickly and driving to Riker and Nova's house. I run inside and up the stairs, I search all the rooms before finding Riker hiding in the dark in the corner of his closet shaking. I step inside and shut the closet door, "Riker." I say softly. "go away." comes his reply from somewhere in the dark. I sit down on the opposite side of the closet and stare into the pitch black, "Riker-" "I said go away!" Riker snaps but his voice is shaking and he sounds like he might start crying. "Riker i'm not going away! So stop it." I snap my patience wearing thin.

I hear Riker sigh, "ok." "why'd you do that?" I ask after 10 minutes of sitting in silence. "I dunno i just wanted to be her friend, i mean she looked nice. I never meant for it to go any farther, and once it happened i just couldn't pull away. God i feel so bad now!" "Riker, it's ok, you regret it and that's all that matters. Are you going to tell Nova?" Silence, dead silence. "Riker?" I ask. "no, i can't tell her. She'll never trust me again, it will ruin our marriage." "Ok then, i won't tell either." "ok"

We sit there not moving, or not wanting to move in my case. "Hannah?" Riker asks. "yeah?" "thanks." "no problem Riker, it's the least i can do." "um can i hug you? I just kinda need a hug right now?" I laugh at how unsure Riker sounds, "sure Riker, i like hugging people." I push myself up on my knees and hear Riker do the same. His arms wrap around me and i do the same. He's clutching onto me tightly, almost like if he lets go he's going to drift away. "it's ok Riker, every things ok." I sooth.

***

"Nova you ready?" Ross calls pounding on the bathroom door. I open the door and Ross freezes mid bang, "yep, lets go home!" Ross laughs, "yes lets, its so weird here" I nod, "you got that right." I grab Ryders seat and we walk out of the hotel, Ross hails a cab and tells him were we're going. The driver grunts and rolls up the weird screen thing. I buckle Ryders seat in and get in, Ross gets in next to me and i can't help it, i lean over and rest myself against Ross. He wraps his arms around me and the guilt that's been growing in my stomach resurfaces, but i don't move away it's to comforting.

We walk into the airport Ross lugging all the bags and make it to our gate. we sit there for maybe 20 minutes waiting for our plane, i take the time to nurse Ryder and try to get him to fall asleep, right when he's about to fall asleep a voice comes on over the intercom:

"ATTENTION PLEASE. ALL PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 17, ALL PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 17. FLIGHT 17 HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO MECHANICAL ERRORS. PLEASE SEE THE HELP DESK TO RESCHEDULE YOU FLIGHT."

I look over at Ross' open mouth, "what flight are we?" "17." Ross replies. My heart sinks and i drag myself to my feet, "lets hit the help desk then." Ross gets up and follows me over to the already crowded help desk. I manage to book us a new flight quicker then i thought. As i push my way back towards Ross, i make a face. "what?" he asks. "Our flight isn't for another 3 days." Ross groans as we make our way back towards the airport entrance.

We make it back to the hotel room and i place Ryder on the trundle bed since he's conked (hehe funny word) out. I look over at Ross who is sitting on the bed flicking through TV channels. I crawl onto the bed and lean my head on his shoulder, "Ross since we're stuck here for the next three days can we continue to hold each other? Just until we go back because i really need someone to hold me." Ross looks over at me and takes my face in his hands, he kisses my cheek working his ay ever closer to my mouth. When he kisses the corner of my mouth he stops, "of course." he mutters before connecting his lips to mine.

We kiss more passionately then we have before and i end up underneath Ross, who's on his hands and knees hovering above me. I look up at he before he starts to kiss up and down my neck. I bite back a moan as Ross once again puts his lips to mine. I reach up and wrap my arms around Ross' neck pulling him down towards me. He collapses next to me and he pulls me against him. I rest my head on his chest as he holds me tightly, "Thanks Ross." I mutter before falling asleep.

~~~~OK I KNOW IT'S SUPER SHORT BUT IT WAS MORE A FILLER CHAPTER AND I COULDN'T ADD ANY MORE TO THIS CERTAIN CHAPTER TO SORRY!!! SO WHADDAYA THINK?? UMM WHAT ELSE? i DUNNO REALLY WELL OK BYE THEN!~~~~